Medicine

Rayne POV.

I stared at mine and Greysons' intertwined hands. He hasn't let me go for the last hour. I wouldn't let him. There was an aching pain that coursed through my body. But the electrical Sparks and natural warmth that Greyson created for me, eased most of the pain.

West was sitting in the corner on his phone, occasionally running his hand through his dirty blonde hair. Matt was in another corner, reading.

Me and Greyson were sitting in the middle. I was sitting criss-crossed and Greyson, sitting behind me, had pulled his knees up, caging me. He had one arm wrapped around my wait. His hand engulfed mine as it sat in my lap. His face was in the crook of my neck.

He had pushed all of my hair to my left with his head on the right.

I stared down at out intertwined hands, using my thumb to draw endless patterns in his hand. My mind had been invaded with the thoughts of the lady Elenore and everything that had happened.

Everything that I was supposedly connected to.

He said that she literally died from the pain of loosing her mate. I didn't know about mates until a little more than a week ago. But the thought of loosing him.... I force myself to not think about it.

As much as I tried not to let him, he came into my life and did the one thing almost no one has ever done on a positive note.

Made an impact.

I bite the corner of my lip, to stop myself from smiling.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Greyson asks, moving his head over my shoulder so he could stare at me. I stare back.

I simply smile. "What?" He asks, smiling back at me quizzically. Biting my lip again, I shake my head before looking down. A peace of hair fell from the left side of me to the right of me. Removing his arm from my waist, he puts it back.

His arm snakes around me again, "What were you thinking about?" He asks again. I turn to look at him. He stares back. I lean back into him and turn my head to the crook of his neck. He chuckles slightly.

West groans, "Ugh, get a-" before he could say anything more, I let out a toe curling scream.

I grab at my head. Greyson let's me go. "Matt! What do I do?!?" He growled, standing above me.

Matt was next to me. "Let it ride out." He said.

I screamed again. "She's in fucking pain!!! How can I help her?!?" Greyson yelled back.

"C-Calm down." I say, through gritted teeth, trying not to scream again. Too late. Before my mind could even register it, I screamed, arched my back, and dug my feet into the floor.

Someone quickly grabbed my legs and forced me down. Greyson roared. "Don't fucking touch her!!!"

"She could hurt herself. What he did was correct." Matt said calmly.

"Then I'll do it! Not him!!!" He roared again.

"C-Calm your m-man t-t-titties." I groaned, and began to feel sweat running down my forehead.

He picked up one of my hands with his two. He kissed them. "I'm so so sorry, baby girl."

I arched my back again and and screamed. I'm slammed back to the ground. "YOU SONS OF ASS WIPES!!!" I bellowed. There were chuckles.

My chest heaved up and down, as I tried to slow my heart and even out my breathing. The boys backed away thinking it was over. The pain turned light instead of as bad as it was.