The Mark = A Stronger Bond

Raynes POV.

His canines sunk into my skin.

Through gritted teeth, I screamed. The pain suddenly turns to pleasure.

I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. I moaned.

Suddenly, his canines came out and he licked the spot. The pleasure still coursed through me.

Leaning forward, I put my face in the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back.

"The mark will ware you out." He whispered.

"I can tell." I mumbled back. He chuckled.

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"For?" I ask.

"Letting me do this." He said.

"I'm the one who asked, though." I said.

"Yea, but this is something I've wanted to do since I first seen you." He mumbled in my ear.

I turned my head and kissed him. "Can we sleep?" I ask.

Chuckling, "Yes." He pulls me over to him and we lay down. I roll over, my back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

My head tucked under his. "Good night, La mia bella compagnia." (My beautiful mate.)

I smiled warmly and fell into perfect, dark, bliss.

The next morning

I awoke to someones hands on my face. I felt a pair of lips on my forehead, then my cheek, then on my nose, temples, and corner of my lips.

My lips curl up into a smile. My eyes flutter open.

Greyson was smiling down at me. "Good morning." I mumble.

"Morning Piccolo compagno." (Little mate.)

I wrap my arms around his neck. Suddenly, he grabbed my sleeve and pulled it down, just enough to get the perfect glimpse.

He smiled brightly. "Do you wanna go look at it?"

Immediately, I jumped up. "Hell yes!" I darted to the bathroom, hearing him chuckle after me.

When I entered the bathroom, I turned on the lights and looked in the mirror.

I pulled it down and gasped. It was amazing. Truly. It looked like a tattoo.

It was half a black moon. On the curved side of it was three extremely tiny stars.

Greyson came in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder next to my mark.

I run my finger over it.

"What do you think?" He asked.

Smiling, I turn around, throw my arms around his neck and kissed him. My lips fit his.

I pulled back and smiled. "I take that as you like it?"

"I love it. It's perfect." I whisper.

He smiles. He grabs my face and kissed me again.

After a while, I back away. Breathing hard. He rests his forehead against mine.

"You wanna know wanna the best parts?" He asks suddenly. I nod.

He placed his hand on my face. The shocks had to have been ten times stronger then they were before.