Alpha

There was a knock at the door, so I got up and opened it.

"Um, hello. Are you Rayne Murphy?" The guy had dark brown hair and looked in his early twenties.

"Ya." I say as I feel Greysons presence behind me.

"Okay. Well we have your things and will be set up." He smiles at me.

"Thanks." Leaving the door open.

Turning around, I see the three guys standing there with their arms crossed, glaring at the delivery guys.

I roll my eyes. I walk to Greyson. He looks down at me before pulling me to his chest.

Two guys come in with the bed set. I show them to my room, which I cleaned before they came.

"Go through any of her stuff, and your dead." Greyson says.

"Oh, shut up." I grab his hand and pull him downstairs, where guys are setting up my living room, dining room, and back porch.

"You know, I was totally fine with an empty house." I say shrugging.

Greyson chuckles. He wraps his arm around my waist, and kisses my forehead. "We couldn't let that."

"We?"

"Me and Xander."

"Oh. Ok." I say.

"You are so adorable." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Now, what are we gonna do till they're done?"

He dips his head down and kisses my neck. "I can think of a few things." He whispers in my ear.

Laughing, I push him away, no matter how much my body protested. He smiles and pulls me to him.

"Ma'am?" A guy walks towards us and asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your back deck is done. But can you show me around the upstairs?" Smiling, I nod.

Greyson pulls me into his side and walks us upstairs. I show him around. Greyson never letting me go.

After that, I walk back down stairs.

1 1/2 hours Later

"Thank you!" I say as I shut the door when the last of the delivery guys leave.

I turn around, only to be thrown over a shoulder.

"Greyson! Put me down!" I yell.

He runs up the stairs to my room. He throws me on the bed. I giggle.

He jumps up and lays down next to me. Smiling, grab one of the pillows and put it under my head as I lay on my stomach.

"This bed is so comfortable." I say.

"Well," Greyson starts, he runs his hand under my shirt and drags his fingers down my spine, "I know something we can do on it."

"Sleep?" I ask.

Chuckling, "The opposite, really."

"You're a fucking perv!" I exclaim.

"We have to finish mating one day." He sighs, suddenly serious.

"Hey. What's the matter?" Sitting up, staring down at him.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's just, when is your period?" He asks.

"Woah! Hold up! Why?" I exclaim.

"Because, until we've fully mated, your periods will be extremely painful."