His Clothes

Right now, I'm going through Greysons closet, looking for some of his clothes.

He was called away early.

Finally, I found a pair of boxers and a black button up.

I go and change before I lay on his bed. I cuddle into one of his pillows.

My phone beeps. Groaning, I get up and grab my phone from his side table.

I unlock it and see the text message from him.

Greyson:
'Hey baby.'

Me:
'hey.'

Greyson:
What are you doing?

Me:
Laying on your bed.

Greyson:
In my clothes?

Me:
Yes.

Greyson:
Mmm. I miss you baby girl.

Me:
Miss you too.

Greyson:
Get some sleep, I'll call you tonight.

Me:
Okay.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why don't you just kill yourself? Put everyone out of there misery. Do it! Be like your weak minded daddy and kill yourself!!!" She slammed the knife down on the counter.

I shook my head no.

"What do you mean no?!?"

I shrug.

"Why can't you give me a certain answer!?!" I whimper as her voice booms over me. "You dumb bitch!"

"Your going to rot in hell! You're one of the devil's brood!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Do you think anyone's going to want you?! You have rolls, big thighs, a fat, saggy ass, nasty skin, and tiny boobs!!!" She yelled at me in my face.

I flinched back, not only from her loud tone, but the smell of whiskey rolling off her tongue. Fireball whiskey.

She walked me backwards. I was only in my underwear and bra. She made me take my clothes off because she bought them and I didn't. I was 13.

"What's wrong with your brain!?!" I shrug and a whimper escapes me. "Woorrrdddds, bitch!"

"I-I don't know."

Suddenly, she takes my shoulders and slams me on the wall. My head hits hard. "Why don't you know!?!" She takes my shoulders and slams me back again. This time, my head hit harder.

"ANSWER ME!!!" She bellows.

I whimper but bite my lip to stop crying. Crying showed weakness. Weakness showed vulnerability.

Suddenly, her fingers closed around my throat. She lifted me up.

My feet thrashed.
My hands pulled at my hair.
My lungs burned.
My vision was invaded by black dots.

I pulled at my hair knowing, if I clawed at her hands, she would tighten her hands.

She had hit me when she got drunk.
Yelled.

But she never chocked me.

I knew she hated me. And I couldn't help it.

She loosened up a little. "What's wrong with you?"