Almost Murder

Raynes POV.

"Uh-Um, uhh...." Was all I could say.

"You don't have to say it back love." Greyson said, looking kind of disappointed.

I wanna say it back. Trust me. But I'm scared.

I smile gratefully. "Thanks. I-Im sorry, re-" He shakes his head.

"It okay, love, you don't have to say anything. I don't expect you too." I bite my lip.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him slowly. His arms wrap around me and kiss me back.

I back up and we look at each other. "Wanna come play pool with me?" Smiling, he nods. I grab his hand and we go downstairs.

When we get there I realize I don't have my drink.

"Damn it. I'll be back. Forgot my drink." I jog upstairs to get my drink.

When I get up there, I look for my drink. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here?"

I look around to see who said that. I see a guy that looks slightly similar to West.

"Just looking for my drink." I say.

"Oh. This one?" He holds up my glass.

"Yes. Can I have it?" He smiles mischievously.

"For a kiss." He says.

"I have a boyfriend, hun, and that's not you." I say.

"Well I guess you aren't getting your drink then."

"I will kick you in your balls." I say as I walk towards him.

"If you do, it won't be the last time you touch them." Suddenly, there's an animalistic roar heard from behind me.

Turning around, I see a black eyed Greyson. He walks towards us quickly, and pins him to the wall by his throat.

"Greyson!" I yell.

"Don't. Touch. My. Mate." He growls. Well, roars.

"Rayne!" I head West yell from behind me. Looking back, I see both the boys standing there.

"What?!" I ask.

"Go! Calm him!" West says.

"No! He'll rip me to shreds. I'm too young too die!"

"Just go and do it!"

"How?!" Giving in to help my boyfriend not go to jail for murder.

"Hug him, talk to him, kiss him, something!"

Nodding, I walk up behind him slowly. When I reach him, I stand behind him.

I wrap my arms around his waist slowly. He growls lowly.

Standing on my tip toes, I set my head next to his neck.

"It should be illegal for you to be so tall. Even on my tip toes, I can't reach your head." I whisper. He growls lightly again.

"Will you do something for me baby?" Nipping at his neck slightly. He hesitated before nodding.

"Put the douche down." I say.

"Why should I?!" He growls.

"Because..... I'm yours. Do you really think I would leave you? Ever? Especially for this ass? His face looks like a donkey ass. Now, put him down, and come upstairs with me." I whisper.

He drops him before turning to me, grabbing my hand, and dragging me upstairs.

We get up their and we go in. I shut the door. He sits on the bed and placed his face in his hands.

I walked over to him. "Hey baby." I say. He growls. "Don't growl at me. I'm not the one you should be pissed at."

He stands. "Don't yell at me! I'm Alpha!"

"And I'm human! Therefore, you have no control over me!" I yell in his face.

"Then haven't you left?!" He yells.

"Because I love you damn it!" I scream.

He stops and backs up, eyes wide. "Y-You love me?"

"W-What? No. I didn't say that." Crossing my arms and avoiding eye contact.

"Yes you did! You love me!" He yells.

"Shut up! I didn't say that!" I yell.

He stands in front of me. I still don't look at him.

He puts one finger under my chin. I look at him. He grabs my face with both his hands and smashes our lips together.

His lips move against mine. I place my  hands on his chest. We pull back and rest our foreheads on each other's. "Say it again." He breathes.

"Shut up. I didn't say that." I say.

He chuckled. "Be nice to me babygirl. Say it, please."

I gulp. "I-I love you, Alpha Greyson." He smiles.

"Again."

"I love you, Alpha."

"Again."

"I've said it multiple time you stingy little butt muncher." He chuckles.

I wrap my arms around his torso. "I love you." I say.

"I love you too baby."I peck his lips. "Wanna sleep?" He asks. I nod.

He threw me over his shoulder. I laughed. He threw me down on the bed. I laughed again.

Greyson laid next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then, he pulls the blanket around us.

"Good night Greyson."

"Good night, love. And thank you." I look up at him.

"What for?" I ask.

"Calming me down..... Telling me you love me." He smiles like a retard. I put my hand over his mouth.

"The first thing, you don't have to thank me. I didn't want my boyfriend going to jail for murder. As for the second thing," I shrug.

I remove my hand from his face and kiss him. I dominate and kiss him slowly. Backing up, "Well, it wasn't a lie." Shrugging.

Smiling like the moron he is, he hugged me tighter.

"I don't wanna get up." I groan. He looks at me confused. "The light." I say.

Laughing, he tries to get up. I grab his waist. "No. You're to warm to leave me!" He chuckles.

"Then, try your magic."

"Umm, Otay." I think.

Dark.
Black.
Consuming.

The lights go out. I smile and so does he. The moonlight fills the room.

We lay together and fall asleep.

~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~¢~
Hey!

How was this chapter?

So this book will be coming to an end soon. Maybe 2 or 3 more chapters.

But! There will be a sequal.

Same characters, new adventure!

So, yea.

Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!

-Crazy_Red_Warrior