[1]

It was already dark outside.
He stared out of the window, watching the raindrops roll down on the cold glass, slow, as if nothing could disturb them and everything was fine.
Oh, how he would love to be one of them.

Sitting there quietly, he wasn't in the mood to take part in the forced small-talk his mother was trying to keep up on the dining table about her cooking, the weather and other irrelevant topics.
Sadly, she soon realized he wasn't really paying attention.

"Tell your aunt about your dancing, Hyungwon. You're making progress, aren't you? Are you making progress?"

The last sentence sounded like a desperate beg.
She wanted to show off her perfect son to the entire family oh so badly.
She wanted to show off how flawless he was.
She wanted to show off what she created.

He just shoved the rest of the expensive food into his mouth, not really tasting anything anymore and got up.
"I'm tired, i'll go to bed."
Quickly, before she could keep him from escaping this hell, he headed up the stairs and locked the door behind him.

And he watched the raindrops again, as if they were the only thing holding him here.

---

I wish I could fly away like the birds,

fly far south when it's getting too cold.

But it is long too cold for me here,

yet I still can't spread my wings.

Why can't I spread my wings?

----------

Bear with me english is not my mother tongue rip
probably slow updates since this is only a side thing for trying stuff??