[27]

Hyungwon stayed at Hoseoks' place for the rest of the weekend.
The younger had insisted on going back to bed after he had explained everything to the other, who gladly joined him since a major headache began to pound behind his forehead, probably from the excessive crying.

Oblivious to how much his heartbeat calmed the brunett down, he drowsily looked around the room and didn't even notice him falling asleep on his chest, his fists clutching onto the olders' shirt.

Hoseok was just floating in that half-asleep state, letting his thoughs flow, until they eventually returned to a very unpleasant topic. Them.
Under absolutely no circumstances were they allowed to know about Hyungwon.
He'd be in just as much danger as the blond if they did, he was a very close person to Hoseok, after all.
They could use their relationship against him and kidnap the younger to keep him hostage to get what they wanted from him.
And that was Hoseok himself.

He jumped a bit as Hyungwon shuffeled around on his body and lifted his head with a confused expression.
,,What are you doing?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.
He knittes his eyebrows.
,,Nothing, what would I be doing?"
,,You moved around so much it woke me up."
The shorter hadn't even noticed that, he was too concentrated on figuring out how he could keep the other safe.
,,My leg just fell asleep, don't worry."
A grunt came from Hyungwons' throat and he let his head fall onto his chest with a puff again.

After a few minutes of silence in which he moved more and seemed to properly wake up, he sat up with the blanket still hanging around his shoulders and hair sticking out in every direction possible.

,,What's up?" Hoseok chuckled as the sleepy male stared at his face for some moments without saying a word, but then leaned closer towards the older until he could feel his breath on his lips, and it gave him goosebumps all over his body.
Hoseok wanted to curse Hyungwon for stopping those few centimeters away from him, but he controled himself.

,,So, wanna be my boyfriend?" The brunett whispered while innocently batting his lashes, knowing that he drove the other insane by keeping a distance between their faces.

Hoseok felt his heart skip a beat. He hesitated for a short while, then put his hand in the tallers' neck and pulled him down to kiss him more passionately than he had ever done before. Hyungwon kissed him back just as hungrily, and as they finally pulled apart in need of air a triumphant, euphoric grin was painted on the olders' face.

,,Fuck yes I want to be your boyfriend, bastard."

---------

Hmmmvxhk i haven't been in the mood to write lately so forgive me if this is shitty