[13]

Hoseok ran.
He ran as if his life was in danger, which was in some way or another actually the case.
Ignoring the surprised looks of the strangers that nearly flew past him, he headed for his special place once again, just to get far away from here.

It had been a completely normal weekday, but he had a day off so he had decided that it would be time to take care of the basically empty fridge.
Just as he wanted to enter the supermarket he saw a figure in the crowd. It didn't stand out in any particular way, someone else would not have found any suspicious things on the person.

But Hoseok knew it was him from the moment his face turned towards the blonde, which was also when his mind went completely blank, and he sprinted off into the opposite direction.
In his head he kept repeating all the curses that he could think off while occasionally throwing a glance over his shoulder to make sure nobody was following him.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
They've found me.

He had tried to get away from them, he tried to get them to just leave him alone, he even moved away to escape them, and now, all the sudden one of them appeared here out of nowhere.

Hoseoks' feet and legs were aching, and so did his lungs, but he didn't stop running until he reached the green, and eventually staggered through the trees to end up finally stopping and panting like crazy while trying to regain his breath and leaning over with his hands on his knees.
He looked over his shoulder paranoidly once again, but couldn't spot anyone in the thicket.

,,Why are you running?"

Hyungwon, who had been sitting on the bench in silence now eyed him with concern, but also annoyance about his sudden and noisy appearance.
The older knew his personality was kind of grumpy, but it had gotten worse over the last two weeks, ever since they went to the coffee shop together. They had seen each other nearly every day since then, because even though the brunette visited this place quite often now too, the smaller enjoyed his presence a lot.

Maybe a little bit too much, even.

He had realized how not just his character changed, but also how deep, purple shadows formed under his eyes and the usually chubby cheeks had visibly gotten leaner and paler.
Once, when the older had seen Hyungwon in the ballet studio he had also noticed that the nails on his long fingers were bitten bloody.

Hoseok sat down next to said male and tried to relax from the shock.

,,Mid-day exercise. It's good for your health."

,,Is it."

The other raised his eyebrows and as soon as a small smile raised the corners of his full lips, Hoseok felt all worries disappear for a second.
Luckily, Hyungwon didn't continue asking, at least for now, and he let his head fall back again to close his eyes like he always did.

The older moved closer towards him on the bench and carefully rested his head on the tallers' his shoulder, closing his lids as well.
Soon, even though the sun was shining brightly, the sound of the warm spring wind in the leaves and Hyungwons' even breathing made him extremely sleepy and he dozed off.

A quiet snore disturbed the peaceful atmosphere, and the brunette realized Hoseok had fallen asleep on his shoulder.
To be honest, it sounded insanely cute.
Absenly, he began running his hand through the others' hair, it felt nice and soft.

He looked down on him as well as it was possible when he remembered how he had stopped here with utter terror in his expression, and then said he just went for a run.
With a leather jacket and jeans.
The boy let out a sigh and continued to comb the blond hair.

,,I though you wanted us to be honest with each other, hyung..."

---

Are there secrets one should not share?

----------

IS IT BLOND OR BLONDE I'M CONFUSED WITH ENGLISH GRAMMAR FFS