[36]

Hoseok opened his eyes.

He had fallen asleep. He had fallen asleep right where he sat to watch them stroll around in front of the small hotel, occasionally throwing glances at it to figure out which room him and Hyungwon hid in.
Rubbing both eyes and his neck while letting out a pained groan because of his aching back, he sat up and stretched, still in the confused state of just having woken up.

The next thing the blond realized were the suspicious, colourful lights he saw blinking through the window. Within the blink of an eye, he was wide awake and stumbled through the small rooms.

"Hyungwon? Hyungwon?!"

But nobody answered him, the younger was nowhere to be found, but the entrance door to the room wasn't shut entirely, it was just a tiny slit, about three centimeters, but for Hoseok, it was as if it was wide opened.
He barged out of the room and ran through the hallways. There were a few people standing in his way, other visitors of this place staying for the night, and they were talking to each other agitatedly, which was definetely not a good sign.

The male reached the entrance hall.

Right there, right by the doors stood Hyungwon, constantly looking over his shoulder heretically as if he was followed by someone, talking to
a police officer.
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. I'm fucked.

As the taller noticed him, he slowly and carefully headed towards Hoseok.
He did the same, very slowly as well, but in an unmistakably threatening way.
Soon, they stopped in front of each other, staring into each others' eyes.

"Look, Hoseok, you can't-"
But Hyungwons' shaky voice was silenced by a hard slap of the others' bare hand on his cheek.
He stumbled back a few steps after inhaling sharply, holding the side of his face which turned an irritated shade of red.

"I thought I could fucking trust you. Do you know what will happen if those guys get out of prison again? Or if they don't even get arrested in the first place?!"

But instead of giving an answer, Hyungwons' fist collided with Hoseoks' jaw.
It hurt surprisingly much, he underestimated the brunetts' strength and how his bony knuckles made the punch even more effective, and for a few seconds, black spots took over his sight, but he fought his way back to consciousness.

One of the policemen in the hall looked over to them, knitting his brows as if he considered interrupting their fight, but there was no need to.
The next thing Hoseok felt was Hyungwons' lips on his' which made him feel even more dizzy than his punch, and the males' arms grabbing onto him, pressing his body against his own and soon, Hoseoks' tears wettened both of their faces.

----------

This was either lame or overdramatic I have no idea you tell me