[34]

On the same evening, Hoseok and Hyungwon hectically checked in in a cheap hostel, located in a rather tiny and unpopulated alleyway, the older still had some money with him so they could pay.

For the entire night, the blond was awake and staring through the slit in the drawn close curtains of the small room they rented, and he was still sitting there when the younger woke up from a light sleep which was intermingled with nightmares of him being chased and tripping, but falling back into a black void as soon as his chaser reached him.

"You didn't sleep well."
Hoseoks' voice was raspy and exhausted as he pointed out the obvious while the brunett sat behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist after he got up and rubbed his dark eyes sleepily.
"You didn't sleep at all." Hyungwon muttered into the others' neck, and he sighed as a reply.

"What do you expect me to do? How can I rest if I have to fear for both of our lives...I love you so fucking much and I never want to loose that feeling, loose you."

"But why? Why the hell would you loose me?"

As Hoseok turned around, he looked him deep in the eyes before leaning in to brush his own lips against Hyungwons'.

"Come on," He yawned and reached for the others' hands after getting up and stretching his back, but then his voice turned dead serious.
"It's time to explain this whole shit going on right here, dancerboy."

----------

Updating regularly? idk her