[4]

With a sigh he grabbed the box of mechanical tools he would probably not even need to use and got up from the chair he had just made himself comfortable on, as the note that was stuck on the monitor of the computer in the caretakers' office caught his attention seconds after he had entered the room.

His boss wasn't here today, so all the work he usually took care off now fell on Hoseok.
It said on the small piece of paper that one of the stereo systems was defect and needed to be repaired.

Quietly whistling a melody he crossed the long, empty corridors of the dancing studio, he stopped for a second as he heard sounds from the room with the damaged device.

Hoseok had expected the hall to be empty, but then shook his head.
The studio was still opened, why wouldn't someone be here?
It was probably just one of the rather bad students taking extra classes in ballet from their teacher, so he continued his way to the room, silent now.

The door was slightly open, that's why he had been able to hear the music from further away.
Slightly kicking it wider open, he wanted to knock on its frame, but instantly hesitated.

It wasn't an untalented kid needing more lessons, the exact opposite was the case.
A tall boy basically flew through the room.
He had his eyes closed, but didn't seem clumsy or blind, not at all.
As if something was controlling his limbs, he moved dainty, but kind of aggressive, like an animal predator or something.
It was the most beautiful thing Hoseok had ever seen and the thought of having to disturb this breathtaking moment physically hurt him, so all he did was leaning on the doorframe and watching the other while hoping he didn't notice him.

But the dancer didn't, his lids stayed shut, no matter what.

All the sudden, after a few minutes, the music stopped, and so did the boy who now seemed to return from an outer-body experience as he blinked in confusion.
Then, his expression changed to a very annoyed one from one second to another and he turned towards the loudspeakers with a few very ungodly swears.

Hoseok cleared his throat, and the other one jumped as if he had seen a ghost.
His eyebrows wrinkled in even more grumpyness.
,,Looks like the stereo system was indeed broken."
He chuckled, realizing his mistake a little bit too late.

,,Wait, have you been watching me?"
His voice was deep and smooth, but expressed obvious disfavour.
,,Uh... no, I just happened to... cross the corridor and-"
,,Whatever. I've seen you a few times here already, aren't you the secretary of the caretaker or something?"
Now it was Hoseoks' turn to look pissed.
,,I'm the second caretaker, actually. Shin Hoseok, maybe you remember."

,,That's great, then you're able to fix this old piece of trash of a sound system."
He muttered while glancing at the poor boxes with a look Hoseok was glad it wasn't meant towards him.

Sighing, he sank to the floor and did his best to find the problem, which didn't exactly go well.
He felt the eyes of the other boy watching him from behind, making him nervous and distracted.

After a few minutes of silence, suddenly the dancer raised his now shaky and insecure sounding voice.

,,Did... did you really watch me?"

----------