[35]

They lied on the bed next to each other, while Hoseok spoke to Hyungwon with a dead voice and dreamily playing with his hair.

"Then he got in some serious trouble with some gang of criminals because apparently, he tried to fool them into paying more than the drugs he was supposed to get for them were actually worth. It's been a long time since they hi-jacked him for that when he was out, I was about...twelve, I think? They even talked about his corpse on the news, it was found in a dumpster..." The blond let out a sigh that sounded as if he was just tired of everything, and Hyungwon put his large hand on the others' cheek to comfort him a bit.

"Anyways. Dad betrayed his customers and bosses multiple times, too many times, obviously. And then they caught him. I don't know where Mom is now, all I know is they're after his family as well, and that includes me. That's also why I moved here. I grew up on the other end of town. 'Didn't have the money to run away any further, though."

And with that, Hoseoks' explanation ended.

"At least I met you like this, dancerboy." He smiled lopsidedly.

The male leaned over towards the older guy and softly brought their lips together, then he hugged him with his lanky arms.

"I'm sorry...I understand."

Hyungwon always thought his time at home was literal hell, but being in this tiny hotel room was even worse, even though he did understand the other.

Hoseok had changed.
He wasn't the loving, smart and adorable man the taller had fallen in love with a few months ago anymore, instead, he had turned moody, flinched at the littlest sounds Hyungwon made as if he was going to attack him, but worst of all, he had developed an unhealthy compulsive obsession towards the brunett.

Three days had passed already and Hoseok would do anything to keep Hyungwon in here, with him.
It was as if the older had grown onto that spot behind the barely opened curtains where he looked outside for multiple hours a day, and it made him extremely anxious, the other wouldn't even eat or sleep properly anymore.

Whenever Hyungwon suggested at least spending some time in the lobby of the crappy hotel, Hoseok would basically treat him as if he was a maniac and belonged to an asylum.

It scared the latter, it scared him badly, and for fucks sake, he just wanted to get out of here.

----------

we're getting close to the end my bois