[26]

Hoseok had known it.
He had known that it was something that made Hyungwon the way he was.

,,They want me to fulfill their dreams of perfection, and they're going to do anything for it. Anything, Hoseok."

The younger didn't speak any further after that sentence, he just sat still and stared at the wall expressionless.
It was as if somebody punched him in the stomach, even though the blond had suspected it already, yet hearing he was right still had a huge impact on him, a very emotional person.

,,I knew it..." he aspirated shakily, tears already burning in his eyes.

It was obvious Hyungwon wasn't the type of person to cry fast or feel with other people, Hoseok on the other hand was the opposite, though.

Only a few seconds later he was a sobbing mess, lying halfway on the table while trying to understand how the world could be so cruel.
He felt horrible.
Hyungwon didn't deserve this.
And it broke his heart that he seemed completely numb about what he just told him.

,,Don't cry hyung, please, it's okay, I've gotten used to it-"

The brunett realized his words of 'comfort' did in fact not make it better, so he just held Hoseoks' hand with a firm grip until the others' loud sobs had calmed into small hiccups, barely hearable since he hid his face in the crook of his arm. Breakfast was long forgotten.

Then, the shorter got up and went over to the side of the table Hyungwon sat on and tightly wrapped his arms around the others' slim frame, his forehead sinking against the tallers' chest, he just didn't want to have to see that apathetic, but also hounded expression on him anymore.

,,You don't deserve this, please remember that. You don't need to worry when you're with me, okay? Please?" Hoseok muttered into the fabric of his own sweater with his voice still cracking here and there.

,,I will try." Hyungwon answered after a silence that seemed endless.

------

I can't believe it's chapter 26 already wtf

((also another reminder that i have a 'me' book that is called sass&salt n it's for ideas and suggestions u can make and yeah))