[Epilogue]

"I failed my tests, Hoseok. I didn't graduate. I nearly passed but I wasn't good enough..."
Hyungwons' gaze was fixed and the concrete a few meters in front of them and his expression showed pure shock.

The older got on his toes to kiss his forehead, then he hugged him. Slowly, the brunetts' head sank onto his shoulder.

"The only person you're not good enough for is yourself, Hyungwon. You'll make it. I know it's not easy for you, but eventually, you'll be fine. I was fine. We're all getting followed by certain demons, wether they're gang members who want to hunt you down or the crippling fear of failing, but just you wait, soon you will sit by the pond in the park, the air damp and warm from the rain and the petrichor in your nose, and eventually, all cares will drop off and you'll be happy, dancerboy."

----------

A short but hopefully as-symbolical-as-I-wanted-it-to-be epilogue.

Yeah, this is the end of petrichor, what a ride it was. thank all of u my lads who kept on reading this even though i updated like,, once a year, tbh you motivated me to not drop this fic even though i thought about it when i was at chapter 10-12. There will probably be new hyungwonho shit comming from me in the future if i'm not too lazy. You can suggest n comment or pm me something if u want as well, if i like the idea maybe i'll write it.

idk what else to say,, drink you teeth, don't do milk, go to drugs early and brush your bed i guess. follow my instagram @/monstadicks. yeah.

i love hoseok and hyungwon. bye

 bye