[21]

The next days went by way too fast for Hyungwon, it seemed like time passed quicker just to anger him.

On the evening before the ballet performance, he sat at dinner with his parents, trying hard to ignore their burning stares on him while he poked around in his food with the fork.

His mother constantly sighed and changed the sides she had crossed her legs. It was more than obvious where in his bloodline Hyungwons' nervosity came from.

She was probably equally stressed because of the dancing, and her son could even kind of understand that, he suffered just as much, after all.
But that was no excuse to how much she wanted to actually shape him as if he was only a clay figure.

She was the one that pulled the strings, the brunetts' father only acted everything out for her.

They are like a pair of demons.

He had not realized that he now violently stabbed the poor peas on the ceramic plate, until his father stopped him with a firm grip around his wrist.
Hyungwon immediatly froze.

,,We know you are nervous, but there's nothing to worry about. You practiced well, didn't you?"

The tone in the mans' voice got sharp like a knife towards the end of the second sentence, and as the boy slowly lifted his head he could see the cold and testing look in his eyes.
He knew that these words of reassurance were not meant this way, but rather as a threat.

Hyungwon nodded and continued to eat, even though his stomach nearly turned upside down as the food touched his tongue.

He didn't want to eat.

He wanted to die, that's what he wanted.

He wanted to die so tomorrow evening would never come.

----------

Short&shitty tbh