[32]

Hyungwon just wanted to graduate already. He wanted to graduate and move out of this hellhole, maybe even into one apartment together with Hoseok.
Yes, that'd be nice.

He caught himself day-dreaming more and more, which was a mistake, of course.
The last test of the year was assigned for tomorrow, and all he did was think about what could be in class.

He didn't want to study anymore.
He didn't want to be in school anymore.
He wanted to be on the bench at the small pond, Hoseoks' strong arm around his waist while they were eating ice cream and enjoying the warm summer weather, having conversations about unimportant things, no worries darkening their moods.

The heat struck Hyungwon like a wave of fire as he left the school building. He usually wasn't the type to hide his body and be all insecure about how skinny he was, but the oversized sweaters he wore lately had something comforting on them.
Right now was probably the first time he regretted wearing one of them, he thought while trying to decide where he should go now.
Not home, definetely.

After a while the brunett chose the park again. Being there had a similar effect to the oversized clothing, which was probably why it attracted him so much.
It was less warm on the bench, the shadows the trees behind him cast on it cooled the temperature down a bit.

,,Aren't you too hot in that?"

A smile appeared on the male's face as Hoseok came through the thicket and sat down next to him.
Hyungwon threw a glance on his watch, it was about five in the afternoon, a few minutes later after the blonds' work day ended.
He buried his face in the crook of Hyungwon's neck for a second, then looked up again with his eyebrows pulled up in a sceptic manner.

,,I'm serious, Hyungwon. If you keep wearing those you could overheat yourself." Hoseok muttered, tugging on his long jeans and pullover softly.

,,Which you will, eventually. I just want you to be healthy and happy, yet you keep eating less and boiling yourself alive. When will you stop making me worry about you?" The older pouted while talking, taking some of the seriousness off his words.
Hyungwon had to laugh. His boyfriend looked adorable like this.

He cupped the others' face with his skinny hands and moved closer, until their breaths mingled while the brunett spoke, barely louder than a whisper.
"I can't stop worrying if you keep hiding things from me."
Before Hoseok could pull away in irritation, he had already pulled him closer, their lips colliding like two magnets, and hearts racing in the same beat.

----------

I'd say there's about ten chapters to go until the end of petrichor
i'm back from vacation btw, but school starts again in a few days sooo updates will be as slow as ever kill me