[20]

I made a me-book thingy it's called sass&salt bc that's what i am thanks for you attention

Sometimes, Hyungwon wished he was born as a fucking Axolotl or some shit.

,,For fucks sake... how am I supposed to study for a fucking english final, prepare for a fucking party which I need to bring Hoseok to, who i'm not even sure if he actually likes me back, and train for the goddamn fucking ballet performance?!"

He said in a shrill, growing louder voice to himself, about to loose his mind again after violently sweeping the study notes from the desk and burying his hands in his dark brown hair.

With a heavy sigh he threw himself on the mattress, hoping his parents didn't hear his little outburst. They'd probably lock him in the freezer and leave him there for three weeks if they knew he cursed like this.

His phone on the little nightstand next to the bed caught his eye, and after a quick time of consideration he picked it up and pressed the telephone sign.

,,Hey, it's Minhyuk, who's this?"

,,Minhyuk? I need your help, please..."

His words sounded a bit shaky, and he bit the inside of his cheek at that.

,,Is everything alright?"

Okay, maybe it wasn't a that good idea after all. Now the light-haired boy sounded really worried.

,,Yeah... it's just... you know, actually it's not. Nothing is alright, to be honest...I just need to talk a bit, it's... fine, really-"

He internally slapped himself for sounding like a complete idiot and not being able to take back his words.

,,I'm comming over. You sound terrible."

,,No, wait-"

But Minhyuk had already hung up.

Great fucking job, Chae Hyungwon.

He had no choice but to accept the fact that his hyperactive friend would probably be here in less than ten minutes, they didn't live far apart.

His parents actually loved Minhyuk. To them he was polite, friendly, eager and good-looking, but most importantly the son of the head of a famous company which produced very high quality surgery material, making him one of the rich kids.

He stared at the ceiling, thinking about Hoseok again. Usually, Hyungwon was the kind that prefered being alone over having company, but what would he give just to be able to lie in his arms right now, just talking about random, unimportant subjects.

It made him feel really uneasy that he couldn't figure out what the older thought about him, though, and his mind circeled around that until somebody knocked on the door of his room.

A white mop of hair nearly completely covering an eye with a worried look in it peeked through the slightly opened door.

,,Come in."

The brunett sighed and Minhyuk quickly slipped into the room, sitting down next to the lying boy on the bed carefully afterwards.

,,Your mom let me in. Hyungwon, please talk to me. I know you're not alright."

Hell yeah he wasn't. But there was no way he'd let his covers fall. The light-haired male didn't even know Hyungwons' parents treated him like... that.

But he needed something to distract the older from that, so he decided to ask the other some things about feelings and stuff, he needed some clarifying anyways. Maybe it'd at least help him to sort out his confused heart.

,,I need some advice, I think..."

,,Sure. What is it?"

Minhyuk looked him directly in the eyes as if he tried to read his thoughts, and it made him slightly uncomfortable as he sat up next to him.

,,How do you know... how do you know someone likes you back? Like the love kind of like if you... know what I mean."

Hyungwon felt completely stupid asking this, but he indeed never had confessed to anyone. Sure, he's had crushes, but being the anxious, closeted boy that he was it never got to something serious.

The concerned expression on the olders' face stayed, but there was still a smile curving up his lips. He looked like a proud mother whose son just told her he was in love for the first time, to be honest.

,,Well, that is a good question. You can feel it, I think. One-sided love feels way different than when both love each other, knowing it or not.
There's of course those obvious factors as well, like if they avoid touch or try to keep the conversations superficial. It's the way they look at you, there's this little spark in their eyes you can see if there's real love. The whole body language of the person changes around you if the do like you. The most confident and arrogant guy can turn into a nerve-wreck when he's in love."

The room was filled with silence as the male let the words sink in.

It mades sense. Everything Minhyuk said made sense.
Of course, it didn't really solve his problem, but it made him calmer that it was all logical.

Out of nowhere he pulled Minhyuk into a hug, wrapping his long arms around his neck. He really appreciated him a lot. But still, Hyungwons' love towards the white-haired felt way different than his love towards Hoseok.

,,And you're still not telling me who the lucky one is?"

The older giggled after they pulled away.

,,...his name is Hoseok."

The boy mumbled quietly under his breath, half hoping Minhyuk didn't hear him since the guy literally knew half of the population of the city, and he was afraid he already once encountered the blond as well.

Much to the brunetts' surprise, the other knitted his brows.

,,I only know one Hoseok. He looks like a horse."

----------

(sry hobi my baby ily)))

I rlly don't like this chapter since i don't know shit abt love but minnie does and i didn't know how to cope and omg.
also the shine forever comeback is amazing, the world needs to stop sleeping in actual legends tbh