[8]

He was lucky the stranger didn't notice him as he stood there motionless, internally arguing with himself if he should turn around and go home again, but then, pouting a little in defiance, he decided that this was his secret place and nobody would be able to eject him from here, even though Hoseok knew perfectly this was still a public park and it didn't belong to him.

While slowly heading towards the bench, he tried to make as much noise as possible so the other would notice him and maybe go away as they realized they weren't alone anymore.

To Hoseoks' displeasure, the person didn't even flinch as he sat next to it a few centimeters away. He, on the other hand, jumped a little in surprise.
It was the same boy he saw dancing, whose movements didn't even leave his mind in his dreams.
His face, which was wet from the raindrops was turned towards the sky and his lids were closed.
He didn't even seem to care about Hoseok, until after a few minutes he slightly opened one of his eyes, closing it again as he recognized the smaller one from yesterday.
,,Are you stalking me?"
He muttered with a voice that sounded like he was anything but happy that Hoseok had appeared.
The older snorted, then answered with a slight grin.
,,Why would I?"
,,I don't know."
The silence between them got more awkward with every second it expanded, and this was definetely not what the smaller came here for. He realized the other was only wearing a sweater, nothing kept his clothes from getting soaking wet.
,,Aren't you cold?"
A few moments of silence followed.
,,A little."
Hoseok did not know that Hyungwon just headed out of the house with a blank mind, not bothering to put on a jacket or something similar so he wondered why he sat here without one.
He put the coat he had collected from the dancing studio on the space on the bench between them, then he got up as the other one finally opened his eyes and looked at the piece of clothing in surprise.
While Hoseok was already walking away again, he raised his voice.
,,Who are you?"
,,Why do you want to know?"
The other yelled after him.
,,Fine, no need to answer me, dancer boy."

----------

I'm ill as fuck today and motivated to write which is a more or less good combination lmao