[25]

Hoseok was long finished with preparing breakfast when he decided it was time to wake Hyungwon up.
If he wouldn't do so the guy would probably sleep past lunch time.
He didn't even open his eyes when the older got up from lying on his chest and staring at his beautiful face for at least five minutes afterwards.

The blond entered the room very carefully.
Hyungwons' face was even more pretty when he was asleep, it was as if all his cares and the stress left his expression for once and his mind was at peace.

Because of that, it displeased the older a lot that he had to get him out of bed, but he still softly patted his arm with a sigh.

The brunett didn't even flinch, he just continued snoring quietly.

A little bit more rough, Hoseok now shook his shoulder and bent down to his ear.

,,Hyungwon-ah, you need to wake up."

,,Fuck off..."

With a grunt, he turned around and finally blinked, obviously tired and confused as hell.

,,Wait...Hoseok? Oh shit, i'm sorry."

The latter let his head fall back onto the pillow while Hoseok chuckled at his reply. It seemed as if he was enjoying those famous last fifteen seconds after waking up before anxiety kicks in, then his eyebrows furrowed the usual way and he looked as grumpy as ever.

,,I'll be in the kitchen. Breakfast is ready since like...two hours."

The blond just hoped he'd join him soon and not fall asleep again.
Of course the reason he woke Hyungwon up wasn't that the food was ready.
He wanted to know if there was a reason the younger blacked out, had the breakdown of the century afterwards and most importantly, didn't want to go home.

Hoseok shivered at the imagination of what could be the reason why he was so scared of his own home.
Maybe his parents were abusive. Maybe they hit him or...did worse things to him. Or maybe he didn't even have parents and lived at a foster home but didn't want Hoseok to know? Maybe-

He interrupted his own thoughts while sitting down at the table, even though he knew that one of those could also very well be the reason why Hyungwon was so anxious all the time. Now that he thought of it, he also noticed how he always wore long clothes, no matter how warm it already was in spring.

To his surprise, a few minutes later a very sleepy Hyungwon with a very puffed up face and very messy hair shuffled into the kitchen, sat down and put his forehead on the table with a groan.
He looked really small in Hoseoks' clothes, even though he was taller than him, but he was also way skinnier.

Quite frankly, he just wanted to kiss his entire face, but he restrained himself and cleared his throat with a queasy feeling in his stomach.

,,Hyungwon-ah...why- why didn't you want to go home yesterday?"

He saw the other immediatly stiffen up in his position.

,,I didn't want to disappoint my parents, but I did."

Which was not at all a lie.

,,Then you had a panic attack just because you didn't want to see them? They're your parents, what would they do to you to make you this scared of them?"

The blond male carefully led his way with words to get answers out of the younger with questions so Hyungwon had to reply. Or lie.

,,...I'm only putting myself under too much pressure. You know how I am."

,,When will you finally start telling me the truth?"

Hyungwon lifted his head up from the table, a weird, bitter smile on his face.

,,Promise not to treat me like a little child that needs to be pitied, okay?"

----------

shit is going down mates yeet