[31]

He felt the cold parquet through the thin fabric of the tight shirt he wore.
It must have been hours since he layed down here, no music was playing, he wasn't dancing, he just lied there on the floor with his limbs sprawled out and the door locked so nobody would disturb him.

Hyungwon forgot how to dance.

Well, he hadn't exactly forgotten how it was done, but he forgot how to enjoy it, and how he used it to escape from the real world, since there was no escape anymore.

It had begun after he talked back to his parents like that.
They just completely ignored him from that point on.
It was as if they tried to push aside he even existed.
His mother didn't call him for dinner anymore, they didn't ask him if he got a test back, they didn't scold him for being late, they didn't even look at him anymore.
He just...vanished from their daily lives.

The past days he had eaten less than ever before. Not just because he wasn't included in the meals his family took anymore, but mainly because his stomach felt like a fuzzy, rotten fruit floating around between the other intestines.

Sometimes, he couldn't bear it to sleep at home and he stayed at Kihyuns' or Minhyuks' place for the night.
It didn't take a lot of time for Kihyun to get him to tell the truth about what the hell he was doing on the olders' doorsill at two in the middle of the night during the week.
The dark-haired banged his fist on the desk in his room a lot and cursed at the tallers' parents even more, but he didn't have any idea how to change the situation either.
Luckily, the shorters' parents were a lot more accepting and warmer than Hyungwons', so they didn't throw him out again for his very late, or rather very early visit.

Hyungwon did not dare to talk to Hoseok, though.
Of course, they still went out and stuff, they met regularly and the older was worried why his lover looked so pale and even thinner than usually, but something deep down seemed to bother him, to distract him from really paying attention to the dancers' problems.

Hyungwon had often asked what it was, had tried to convince him to finally open up to him like the younger did to Hoseok between kisses, in his weakest moments, yet he kept quiet.

Hoseok became more and more of a mystery, and once again, Hyungwon gave his all and everything to solve it, he was simply terrified of failing to do so.

----------

I'll be on vacation for about three weeks in two days n i'll probably have wifi but not a lot of time to write just fyi