[30]

His father had been right, the full torture was only awaiting him the day after.
There was a lot of 'how could you do that to us', 'you are so unthankful' and  'is it supposed to go on like this, you constantly throwing away your chances'.

When his mother asked him in a disgusted tone though if it was that Hoseok guy who made him concentrate on other things, Hyungwons' mood changed from terrified to really fucking angry in one second.
,,He is the only thing that keeps me from wanting to end it all, don't you dare talk about him like that!"

He immediatly regretted having lost his temper. Covering his mouth with his hands, he wished he could just disappear right here on the spot.
This had been his death sentence, and he had spoken it himself.

,,What is it with you lately, Hyungwon?!"
The man shouted in a volume that made Hyungwons' ears ring.
,,Have you lost your mind? Do you need help?! Because it sure seems like you're completely mad!"
The brunett had frozen up completely, and just like yesterday, he didn't even breathe in fear his father would just jump at him and beat him to death if he made a wrong movement.

But then the fear died out once again, and he didn't care anymore.
A bitter chuckle escaped his throat.
,,I might be," he began quietly, and just as cold as his parents had been to him all those years.
,,But it is your fault."

When he went up the stairs, he heard his mother cry and his father mutter something like ,,He will be the death of us."

---

This Void makes me brave.

----------

would anyone read my oneshots if i posted them bc i have a bunch that i didn't post. maybe i'll also continue them n write more?? idk let me know