[22]

The air in Hyungwons' dads' car seemed unusually warm and stuffy.
An uncomfortable silence filled the atmosphere in the vehicle and the male took a deep breath as soon as he stepped out of it, enjoying the fresh oxygen.

His parents left him alone at the wardrobe in front of the big hall the performance would be presented in. The only people already there were the young, bored looking ladies taking the coats over the counters and some other dancers with various relatives. Hyungwon smiled mildly at the best dancer of his group, Hyuna, as they both headed towards the backstage to get dressed properly.

The progress of fixing the dancers' outfits and doing the make-up took nearly no time, even though he tried his best to drag out every second of it.
The brunett was pretty sure the staff hated him already for 'accidentally' smudging his eyeliner over and over again or tying the ballet shoes the wrong way at least three times.

As soon as his feet touched the wood of the stage and Hyungwon got into his position, his muscles were so tense he felt like they'd rip.
There was at least three hundred persons in the audience.

My parents are watching. Kihyun and Minhyuk are watching. Hoseok is watching.

I'm dead if I fuck this up.

The music began.
Luckily, his position was close to the back so nobodys' attention really was on him at first.
Still, he was pissscared of the middle part of the piece, he'd stant exactly in the middle, visible well for the watchers.

There was this thing that began to come along with his nervosity when he was twelve or something.
When it felt like he couldn't take it anymore, instead of really panicking he just blacked out completely.
There was one time he got this in school, Kihyun had told the younger later that he hadn't even been able to say his name anymore.

It was as if he could feel it comming.
He was drenched in cold sweat, which was definetely not from dancing, as his part came.

And just like he anticipated, he couldn't remember anything. His mind went blank.

----------

I'm trying to keep those shorter from now on but post more often so i have more motivation yeet