Chapter 3

Isabella's POV

Like I said a super hot shirtless boy was standing in the middle of my room. I couldn't help myself as my eyes instantly drifted to his perfect six pack that looked tougher than a rock along with his toned chest,his body looks like it was practically carved from steel. Tattoos littered everywhere along his arms and chest. His presence literally screamed danger. He noticed me staring and smirked at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."he said sadly slipping on a white T-shirt

"Uh..S-Sorry" I stuttered out as my cheeks began to flushed red along with the tip of my ears

Real smooth Isabella now for sure he knows he makes you nervous my selfconcious scolded me. And to my surprise he smirked at me again.

"Uhmm...are you carter Knowles,my roommate?"I asked wondering why he was in here in the first place turning me into a blushing freak.

"Yup. Not sure why but yeah"

I frowned at his words

"And what's that suppose to mean" I crossed my arms slightly offended.

"I mean I didn't expect to be paired as roommates with a girl" he answered back "I thought it wasn't allowed for opposite sexs to share the same room" he stated making me feel a bit stupid.

I looked away from him in embarrassment, of course that was what he meant.

"My names Isabella by the way" I said trying to cover up my embarrassment

"Never asked."

I gasped,how rude.

"So..lets lay down some rules" he suggested

"Rules?"

"Yeah you know those tings you have to follow or there'll be conseq-"

"I know what rules are" I cut him off rolling my eyes.

"Good so basically just don't touch anything that belongs to me and stay out of my business" he said bluntly leaning on the dresser while staring intently at me from across the room.

I squirmed under his intense stare. Why was he staring at he like that?

"Okay" I shrugged "you do the same" I crossed my arms

"Fine by me" he shrugged before he walked off to where I think was the bathroom leaving me there,my cheeks and ears still red hot.

"Ugh" I breathed in frustration "why did I have to get a smirking bad boy as a roommate." I murmured to myself so he couldn't hear me.

"I heard that."

Or at least I thought he couldn't.

But for real though you could tell he was kind of the bad boy type from the way he dressed in a black ripped jeans white shirt and thick black leather jacket and don't even get me started on those sexy tattoos.

After that I went to the bed I was pretty sure was mine since clothes and a suit case wasn't dumped all over it. I can already see he's going to be slob and I can already see myself cleaning up after his messes as well.

This is going to be one hell of an experience.

I packed all my clothes and shoes  in the closet and put my things on the big dresser with the huge mirror beside all my 'roommates' stuff that boys use.

When I was finish unpacking I went to take a shower and washed my hair. I stayed in the bathroom and did my nails; I was also thinking of giving mell a visit.