Unknown

Bella's POV

"Love you guys to" I said hugging my parents before walking to my brother with open arms.

"I'm gonna miss you little sis"

"I'm gonna miss you to big bro"

Waving goodbye me and carter got in the car. We drove off onto the road as I looked over the drivers seat to see him with a huge grin.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Because I can finally take you without worrying that your parents or brother will hear" he smirked keeping his eyes on the road ahead.

"Yeah. Last time you almost stifled me with a pillow" I laughed

"Because your loud"

"Am not" I defended embarrassed as heat rose to my cheeks.

"Aww its okay baby I love hearing you scream my na-"

"Shut up!"

"Whatever you say" he chuckled

Soon after we reached back at our dorms. We parked the car taking out our stuff and headed to our room. We reached the door opened it stepped inside and dropped our bags on the floor not having the energy to start unpacking yet. I plopped down on my bed as Carter laid beside me. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck as I giggled. I gasp feeling his lips press against my neck as the spot grew hot.

"I'm gonna make you scream your heart out" he huskily whispered in my ear as tingles ran up and down my body. I bit my bottom lip feeling his hands run up my shirt and cup one of my breast lightly massaging it.

He reached up catching my lips with his. He asked for entrance but deciding to tease him I didn't let him in. He groaned as I locked my mouth shut giving him a hard time. He slip his hands into my shorts and into my underwear. His thumb rubbed over my clit making me gasp with pleasure and giving him advantaged as his tongue roamed my mouth.

He pulled away leaving tiny kisses down my neck as I leaned my head to the side giving him better access. And that's when I saw it. A sticky note attached to the nightstand. I didn't leave that there. Squinting my eyes I still couldn't read it and curiosity got the best of me

"Carter stop" I said holding onto his shoulders.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Did you leave that there?" I asked pointing to the note.

"No" he said furrowing his eyebrows. He reached over taking the paper as we both sat up. The note read..

I'm watching you both and I will have my revenge for what you did.

-unknown

I looked up into carters worried eyes with my own. I was speechless, what did we do and who's seeking revenge. How the hell did that person even get in here? We locked the door before we left and me and carter are the only ones who have the key for this room

"Who's seeking revenge" I asked carter who still has his eyes glued to the piece of paper. He squints his eyes and draws his brows together looking at the paper as if he's trying to piece a puzzle together in his head before complete realization washes over his face.

"What? Did you find out who put it there" came my worried voice. He opens his mouth to say something before he stops himself and shook his head no.

Something doesn't seem right

I decided to leave the argument out so it wouldn't ruin our day and just kept my mouth shut. The last time I got angry at what he wasn't telling me it ended up with me getting kidnapped. I don't wanna take any more chances of losing him. Maybe it was just a stupid prank.. I hope.

*******

"Look at that dress" kells gushed walking over to a purple mid thigh dress. It was skin tight and the top was strapless. I gotta admit it is really  gorgeous

"Ooh I like it" mell said reaching out to the dress as kells slapped away her hands and gave her the' touch it and you die' look. Mell slowly backed away not ready to face the wrath of kells almighty.

With a laugh I walked off leaving the two and headed to find a pair of leggings. Walking I looked beside me to see a woman staring at me. As my eyes met hers she quickly looked away.

Not paying her much attention I walker off. Minutes later I turned around to see the same woman following me and as I saw her she ducked behind some clothes.

Okay now this is creeping me out.

Continuously looking behind me I didn't see her again so I figured she left. I stopped at a pair of black leggings taking it up as someone passed me cutting my side in the process. Clutching it my shirt had a tear and the spot started bleeding. Looking back I saw the same woman speed walking out the door.

"Hey look at what I found-oh my gosh" mell said rushing towards me.

"What happened" kells asked looking at my side.

"I don't know. Some lady was following me around and the she just suddenly walked pass and cut me with something" I said as they both helped me up.

"Maybe we should get back to the dorms" mell said as we agreed before we rushed quickly out the store.

**********

I walked through the door and inside. Carter looked at me and back to his phone before he realizes my hold on my side and was immediately beside me. "What the hell happened" he asked concern evident in his voice.

We sat on his bed as I told him the story. After finishing he had a look.. That I don't understand. Like he knows something but he's not telling me. Its the same look he had when he never wanted to tell me he was in a gang. But the question is..

What is he not telling me?

Early update yay!

Ooh drama drama dramaaaa!

Who do you think it was?

By the way I decided to make a book 2 and the person won't be released in this book but in book 2. So continue reading to find out the mystery woman.

Sherr