Chapter 4

On my way to mell I couldn't help but keep repeating what carter had said to me

"Because you are mine and mine only."

What's that even suppose to mean.

I shook the thought out my head when I saw that I was at mells room door. I knocked twice and then the door open to see a very happy looking Mellody.

"Come in." she said moving aside. I went in and took a seat on her bed. We started girl talking and I even told her about carter and what he said before suddenly she made a light squeal

"Oh my god!I love your nails!" She said out of nowhere I giggled at her reaction while she admired my nails.

"Can you do mine?" She asked hopefully

"Sure you have any nail polish?"

"Yeah just wait a sec."

She ran to the bathroom and left me on her bed. I started looking around the room not snooping or anything just looking. It was neat she also had a roommate too but it looked like it was a girl because of the purple sheets. Not that boys don't like purple but you know what I mean, right? Right.

"Here it is." she said coming back with a red and a white bottle of nail polish. I painted here nails red and printed white hearts on them.

"Wow love it ! Thank you." She squealed.

"Your welcome " I told her

We started talking some more about our childhood and stuff like that, She's a really nice person to talk to and a really good listener

"Oh no I better get going." I said staring down at my watch. It was getting pretty late

"OK see you tomorrow Bella." she said and waved goodbye.

I walked back to my dorm room and went in. I didn't see carter so I figured he was out so I just undressed myself there and put on my Micky mouse pajama shorts and a white T-shirt. I turned around to walk to my bed when I almost jumped out of my skin, I saw carter casually leaning against the door watching me intently.

"What the hell ,dude."I said anger laced in my voice.

"What the hell what?" he asked innocently.

"You were watching me."

"So."

"Uhhh..are you some kind of perv or something." I quirked an eyebrow at him

I saw that what I said had angered him from the way his eye slightly  darkened and his jaw clenched folowed by a deep frown. I took a step back as he stormed over towards me as I felt is hot minty breath on my cheek.

"Never say that again." He said through gritted teeth making my body tremble

"Y-yes." I stuttered out" I'm sorry" I replied looking down before he then looked at me somewhat regretful

"Um sorry."he replied."I didn't mean to be so rude its just that-"

"I'm yours and yours only,yeah I think you told me that already."I cut him off

"No,its just I-" he paused and stared down at me as if having an internal battle with himself before he shook his head and walked out.

Literally he just stormed out the room and slammed the door shut

"What the hell was that about."I murmured to myself.

After 15 minutes of staring a the roof thinking about what carter had said and stormed out I decided to text mell.

Me : hey,what's popping

mell :nothing just here with my roommate Amanda. She's really nice you guys should meet sometimes.

Me : how about tomorrow at the near by caffe 'sweet kiss' .

Mell : great idea let me ask her first.

Mell : she said yes. How about we meet at 10:00.

Me : sounds great.

Mell : OK bye

Me : bye

As soon as I stop texting mell I placed my phone down beside me as the door swung open to reveal no other than carter. He staggered in and closed the door behind him,he look kinda drunk..ish Wait is he drunk please don't tell me he's drunk.

"Hey isabellllaaa." He dragged

OK he's drunk.

"Umhh..hey why don't you go and lay on your bed and take some rest."

"Noo I don't want to" he slurred

"Carter you have to, now go and get some rest."

"Ughhh..your acting like your my mom."

The nerve of this kid I'm here trying to help him and he's criticizing me.

"Now" I demanded

"Well.. you have to sleep with me." I heard him say as I turned to see him with his oh so famous cheeky smirk

"Excuse me?I questioned narrowing my eyes at his tall figure.

"Please."

"No"

"Pleeease!" He yells pleasingly

"He'll to the damn no" I finalize

"If you don't ..." he started off "I won't go to sleep." He folds his arms over his chest

"Pft..like that'll affect me" I scoff in amusement.

He smiles at me

"And if I don't sleep..you won't get to either" he smirks as I raise a challenging eyebrow.

"Try me" I dare falling back onto the bed in my pile of fluffy pillows.

"You sure you don't want to back out?" He questions after a small moment of silence.

"Huh?" I question" sorry I couldn't hear you over the amount of sleep I'm about to get" I smile cheekily.

"Alright you asked for it" were his last few words before total terror began."I'M BULLETPROOF OTHING TO LOSE FIRE AWAY FIRE AWAY!" The screeches of his terrifyingly horrible voice seemed to have occupied every bit of possible silence in the room. Trying to escape the horrid sound I grab two pills to try and block out his voice but fail miserably.

"RICOCHET YOU TAKE YOUR AIM FIRE AWAY FIRE AWAY!" he continues " YOU SHOOT ME DOWN BUT I WONT FALL I AM TITANIUM"  My eardrums begin to vibrate and Lord knows I wouldn't survive if he continued.

"Okay okay,God!" I yell in frustration throwing the soft pillow harshly to the ground.

I debated in my head whether to do it or not. After all he won't go to sleep if I don't, and I can't stand another second of his voice"Ughh fine" I huffed

We both got on my bed carter on one side and me on the other. Soon after I heard light snores and turned see Carter was a sleep. Slowly I got up to go over to my bed but as soon as the idea came it got crumbled to pieces when he pulled me back down beside him closer than before. With his hands tightly around my waist a blush formed on my cheeks. I tried scooting over a little but he wouldn't allow me so I just gave up and soon after fell asleep in his embrace.

Please
Like
Comment
Follow.

Love Sherr * * * * **