XXX and Forgiveness

I was rudely woken up by someone loudly pounding on the door. Lazily getting up I rubbed my eyes with my hand walking over to the door. I opened it to see emelio,creg,Jason, damon and mike standing there looking back at me.

"W-what are you guys doing here?"I asked eyeing the five boys.

"Please Bella. Please talk to him"mike pleaded cutting straight to the point. I sighed shaking my head about to close the door.

"Please Isabella he's driving us crazy. He doesn't even talk all he does is sit and stare at nothing."emelio begged holding onto the door.

"And why should I?" Why was I even asking this question. I don't want to talk to Carter right now,he hurt me and I desperately just need some time to think about everything.

"You know he didn't mean what he did. Have you ever even seen how he looks at you. The guy was practically dying when you stopped talking to him. He's tried calling texting everything and he can't get to you." Creg said as if he was about to cry and I couldn't deny i felt the strongest urge to believe him.

I stood there thinking for a while debating on whether I should believe them. I really do need some time to think but I can't keep trying to fight how much I missed him. I've been staying her at mell's for three days now and the emptiness I feel inside is starting to get to my head. I don't know how much of this I can take..I missed him. I wanted to slap myself for admitting it but I really needed to see him. We have so much to talk about.

"Please" mike begged again. I stared into his pleading eyes, internally battling with myself on what to do.

"..fine. I'll go talk to him today" I finally agreed. The happiness flooded across all their faces"Don't let me regret this" I warned

"You won't"he said with a knowing smile. I told them bye and closed the door as I turned around and leaned my back on it and closed my eyes.

I wonder if they were speaking the truth. About how he was acting. Right now I don't even know what to believe anymore. Everything in my life just seems upside down,twisted and fucked up and I don't have the slighted clue on how to handle all of it.

I slowly opened my eyes to see kells and mell staring worriedly down at me."what?"

"Are you okay?"mell asked

"Yeah."I answered" Just thinking that's all" I leaned off the door and sat on the bed. Deep down inside I know I'm not fine but they don't need to know that. I can't keep weighing them down my personal problems.

"you sure"kells asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm sure"I said forcing a smile. Not only for her but for myself as well

"Okay" she answered

*********************

It was now getting kind of dark and I had finally decided to go talk to carter. I had been finding so many excuses throughout the day to not go but I know I have to face him one way or another to clear up everything.

Before leaving I took a quick look at myself in the mirror. I honestly looked like trash, bags under my eyes my hair tangled and all over the place while I was only in sweatpants and one of carters white t-shirts. I know its crazy but I couldn't seem to fall asleep without something there to comfort me,and he was my only comfort..whether I wanted to admit it to myself or not. And just the familiar scent on his T-shirt was enough to bring my tensed and heartbroken heart at ease.

Taking a deep breath I walked out the door and headed down the corridors with my heart beating rapidly.

As I walked closer to the door I couldn't help but have that feeling that I would walk in on the same thing like before. The image of them together just keeps repeating itself over in my head like a continuous loop paining my heart to the max as a pang of jealousy stings my chest.