Chspter 14//Canceled

Isabella's POV

It was now around one thirty and I was at Mell's room hanging out and talking.

"So.. " I cheekily trailed off"mind telling me what you and shawn 'talked' about the other day?" I asked and like I said one mention of his name and she's a tomato.

"Well nothing much"she stated casually shrugging as I frowned" other than...he asked me out!" she then squealed the last part with a bright smile on her face.

"Really" I acted surprised " That's amazing where's he taking you"

"Well that's what I don't know but he said wear something casual."

"You guys would look super cute together I smiled at her" Anyways when are you guys going out?"

"Sunday night ."she answered

"Mell"

"Mmn"she hummed

"Today is Sunday "

"What?"

"Oh my god I can't believe you forgot" I laughed

"I wasn't keeping track of the date"she said trying to defend herself.

"Whatever you say"I chuckled" oh yeah I'm going out with carter tonight too."

"Really"

"Yeah, This is going to be our second date"

"Yeah,he took you to the amusement park the first time,right?"

"Yeah"

"Want me to help you pick out an outfit for your 'date' with shawn?" I asked. She said yes as we got up and went to her closet. We searched until we found something perfect. It was a black ripped skinny jeans a white crop top and a pair of white sneakers. Topped it all of with some silver bracelets and a neckless. Afterwards we put the outfit on her bed and decided to go to my room to pick out my own outfit. We reached there in no time since it wasn't that far and went inside.

Carter wasn't in here and that was good because I didn't want him to see my outfit until tonight. Then I remembered that I didn't ask how I should dress. I got out my phone and sent a quick text to him

Me: where are we going tonight I need to know so I can pick out a suitable outfit.

Carter: I'm not telling you were we're going but wear something fancy

Me: I thought i told you i hated surprises

Carter: You liked the last one though

Me: that technically wasn't a purprise but anyways gotta go talk to you when you get back

Carter :Bye princess

Me: Bye mole😂

"He said he's not telling me where we're going but I should wear something fancy" I told mell turning off my phone and putting it in my pocket with a smile

"Maybe he's taking you out for dinner at a restaurant"

"Yeah,maybe I'm not sure"

We went to my closet and started rummaging through it to find an outfit until my eyes finally landed on a dress. It was a mid thigh red dress with the bottom area pleated and hugged my curves perfectly. The top piece held my breast out perfect and the back was slightly open. We got a pair of red heels. We put it together with a heart neckless and silver bracelets. I placed them on a hanger and put it back in my closet because like I said i didn't want Carter to see it yet. Now it was currently 4:00.