Mr Noodles

Isabella's POV

I woke up in bed beside carter. I looked over at his sleeping figure and couldn't help the blush forming on my cheeks as I remembered last night. From us confessing how we really felt to our bodies clinging to each other.

My cheeks began to flush pink as I kept getting continuous flashbacks of us together like that. Deciding to go take a shower I got up and stepped off the bed.

"-holy shit!"I screeched as I fell to the floor.

Oh my god my legs...they don't feel like legs anymore.

Carter instantly got up and helped me back to the bed.

"Oh my god what is wrong with my tummy?"I groaned into the pillow.

"Nothing. Your just a little sore"he laughed as I hit him on his arm.

"Stop laughing its not funny"

"Well it kinda is"he says earning another hit. I laid there for a while till the pain cooled off a little. I got up and was walking to the bathroom...more like limping. I heard Carter chuckle behind me as my face turned bright red. I grabbed a hairbrush off the dresser lunging it at him as he swiftly avoided it still laughing

I took my shower and walked out the bathroom with a towel around my body. I walked-limped to the closet and picked out something to wear. It was almost eight and I wasn't ready for school yet. I slipped on underwear and bra and pulled out a pink top and a pair of black skinny jeans before slipping on a pair of flats. I stepped out and placed my hair into a messy bun.

"Aren't you going to get ready?" I as Carter as he laid on his bed watching my moves intently.

"No. My classes start at ten" he smiles spitefully dragging the soft duvets over his half naked body as I glare at him.

Lucky

"Whatever" I roll my eyes"I'm heading  out" I announce grab my bag and binder as I reach for the doorknob.

"So what?No goodbye kiss" he pouts at me peaking his head up from under the sheets. I smile before walking over to the bed to place a soft kiss on his cheek before quickly heading out.

I arrived to my first class quickly and took my usual seat between mell and kells.

"Wow"kells said beside me

"What?" I asked snapping my head in her direction.

"You look like you just ran a race to Europe"she replied

I sighed placing my head on the desk. I feel the exact same way

"Oh my god" mell then gasped beside me grabbing my attention

"What?"I asked again

"Hickey...galore"she smiled motioning to my neck. Looking down my eyes immediately landed on the red marks that were surrounding my neck and collar

"Carter"I huffed to myself as my face began to grow hot. How did I not see these this morning? Maybe because of the rush I was in. I was hardly in front the mirror for ten seconds.

"So what may I ask caused so many hickeys?"I heard kells's questioning voice beside me as she wiggled her eyebrows and smirked.

I ignored her question."hey did you guys know we have an English test coming up?"I said

"No I di-wait stop stalling!"mell said beside me catching on to my awful attempt to distract them from the topic at hand

And right on time the teacher stepped in. They both shot me the 'prepare to talk or die' look as I shrunk down in my seat.