memories

OK guys this is just a filler of how Isabella and Sean actually met. Its really short but please don't complain.

Isabella's pov

I stood in the shower as the warm water washed over my body. It soaked my hair and dripped down my forehead and cheeks, but I wasn't concentrating on the water,my mind was somewhere far away. Somewhere in the back of my head where all my bad and old memories lie. Memories I want to erase but can't, memories of my past.

Flashback

I laid flat on my stomach on the ground as bullets flew over my head. Bodies collapsed on the floor and all I could do was stay still. My heart was racing my whole body was shaking and there was nothing I could do to stop it. More men burst down doors and jumped through windows as some took their last breath and fell to the floor. The sound of guns going off  every second made me want to get up..but how would I without getting seen? I was so scared I could hardly even concentrate on where to go.

I slowly lifted my head to the dreaded sight of blood covered bodies on the floor. I shook the thouhgt away trying my best not to scream. I slowly but carefully got on my knees and started crawling from under the table I was currently under. I quickly crawled over to the back of the couch trying not to be seen by anyone. I peeked around the side of the couch still seeing men firing and dodging bullets and hiding behind furniture. A sudden pause in the firing noise came and I slowly looked back in the direction. Almost every body was refilling there guns with bullets. I took it as an opportunity to take a run for the stairs. No one even noticed as I carefully slid passed them and up the stairway.