▪Tricked▪

Carter's POV

I woke up in bed beside a sleeping Isabella. I looked over at her half naked body as images of what I did to her not to long ago flashed through my mind.

They were just small flashbacks but they felt so intense and vivid my eyes lingered down her body again and I had to fight with everything in me to tear my gaze away from her small yet beautiful figure wrapped in the silky comfort of the bed sheets.

I got out bed to hit the shower. I finished and walked back out to see Isabella awake and sadly she's now fully dressed.

"Where are you going?"she asked

I really don't wanna lie to her. The last time I did it didn't end well and I really don't wanna take any chances of losing her again . Lately I can't help the feelings I'm developing for her. Its like each time I see her or hear her name my feelings just skyrock.Our simple kisses don't feel.. Simple anymore they hold something so big not even I can understand and I can't help but to wonder if she feels the same about me.

"I'm going over to...Sean's" immediately her head shot up to me. Her eyes contain pure worry and fear.

"W-why?"she asked getting up off the bed.

"I'm just gonna talk to him. I don't want him to drag you into this and I don't want you getting hurt"I said staring into her eyes I saw she wanted to try and stop me.

"Can't you just call him?"she asked folding her arms with a cute pout.  She doesn't even know what she's doing to me right now with the level of cuteness she's throwing my direction . I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her small waist."it'll be fine I can protect myself.  We're just gonna talk that's all"

She frowned at me but sighed in defeat"fine it's three and if your not here by five I'm coming over there"she angrily said. I chuckled at her reaction.

"You don't even know the location"I laughed

"Well when your as crazy as me I think you could do anything" she smiled making me laugh

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. I was about to pull away when she pulled me back down extending the kiss.

"Be save"she whispered against my lips as she pulled away."I will" I waved to her bye and walked out the door and headed to my car. I drove to the place I know he meets and parked the car and got out and walked up to the door. Instead of knocking I just turned the knob and walked in. As soon as I walked in I was roughly pushed against the wall by a guy. I grabbed the guys hand and threw him to the floor twisting his hand in the process."where's Sean"I asked the guy

"Here I am"the man himself answered walking into view. I dropped the guys hand walking up to him."we need to talk"

He laughed at my words"talk? Why would I talk to someone I want to slowly and painfully kill"

"leave Isabella out of this" I said avoiding his comments

"Oh my beautiful Isabella, now why would I do that,where will the fun in that be"he laughed

"She didn't do anything she doesn't deserve to be tangled in our mess.. This is between you and me she shouldn't be involved"

"If only you knew. You'd understand she is apart of this mess."

"How the hell did she get involved in something between us!"

"Because.."he paused letting out a heavy sigh "I loved her. She was to blind to see, why the hell do you think I saved her that day in the fight between my dad and her uncle. I cared about her but no,she just had to choose you!"