Im Here Now

Special shout outs to

@nattyboobear
@shannypoobae
@ Kathy_bratayley
@ Lamry4
@booksrlogical
@echoesofwordsx
@ abbyboobaby

And to all my other wonderful readers. Love y'all
**********************************

Carter's POV

I slowly open my eyes to the bright light above me. Continuously hearing a beeping noise beside me I turned my head and saw a screen. It had a heartbeat from what I remember when my cousin was in the hospital. I'm in the hospital? Two times in one fucking day.

"Good morning mister Knowles"I heard a voice. Looking up I saw a doctor at the front of my bed."where am I?"

"Your at the hospital. You had a panic attack. But luckily one of your friends rushed you here in time"

A panic attack? God its like I'm going crazy, I just need Isabella back.. And I will get her back no matter what it takes.

Bella's POV

"Do you remember the day I saved you in that fight?"Sean whispers into my ear. Its like we haven't moved from this position since last night. I nod my head yes at his question.

"You looked so scared. I don't like seeing you scared."he said hugging around my waist as warmth spreads through my body.

"Do you love me Bella?"

"Of course I do" I replied as he pulls me into a kiss. Those lips.. so soft..so sweet.

"Good because you are mine" he States .

"I am yours"

"Not carter's"

I freeze at the mention of his name. I'm awake. My heartbeat accelerates as my body regains its strength as I start struggling to get out his embrace. He notices what's happening and rolls his eyes.

"Ugh your so annoying when your you." He groans getting off the bed." I'll come back when you gain a little sense" he huffs walking out the room.

I cry to myself curling up in the corner. I don't love him. I hate him. And not being able to control my actions is the worst part. These falling into trance things are getting longer and the times where I'm  actually myself are fewer than usual. Who knows I can fall back in it any second now.

My gut twist and hope spreads through my body as I reality hits me. I can use it as and advantage..somehow. I can pretend I'm in the trance thing and get him in a vulnerable state.

"Sean!"I shout trying to sound needy. Soon he pushes the door open and his blood shot eyes stare at me." I need to go to the bathroom" I smile. He nods slowly and walks over to me and unlocks the handcuffs.

"There you go baby"

"Thank you" I smile and he smiles back.

"Do you want to kiss me Bella?" He asks

"Yes,can I?" He nods his head signaling yes as he waits for me to do it. Deep down I wanna puke just thinking about doing that but if I want to get out here I've got to do it.

So taking a deep breath I press my lips onto his before slowly pulling away." Great your back" he smiles he leads me to the bathroom as I went and did my business before exiting.

Wasting no time he pins me up against the wall kissing me and I have to force myself to kiss back.  As his hands roam my body and I do the same to his I quickly pull away acting as if I just awaken. He groans pushing me back into the room and locks the door.