How do you know him?

I quickly walked over to her and the first thing I did was check for a pulse.

She was breathing!!

"That mother fucking asshole" I cursed. How dare he. I'm gonna make sure he pays for ever even thinking about touching her.

"Isabella, baby please answer me" I lifted her head but her eyes were still tightly shut. When I get my hands on that asshole I'll make sure he regrets even thinking of doing this to my princess.

Right now the only thing keeping me sane was the small amount of air coming from her nostrils.

I started gently untying the knots that were made around her wrist. They were blood red from being tied down so tightly. I gritted my teeth trying to control my rage ,for god so help me I'll make him pay for putting her through this. She's so sweet and innocent how does someone even have the heart to even do this.

I noticed a box of matches beside the chair on the ground. Sean was messing with me. Taunting me. And this time it was fucking working. He knows how much I care about her and he's using her to get to me. sick bastard. I took up the box of matches and hauled it across the room as I think of what he could of done.

Let's just say petrol and matches..never went well together.

I slowly wrapped my arms around her and carried her to the queen sized bed in the center of the room. Fortunately it was the only thing that looked stable in this thing they called a house. I slowly placed her down on the bed admiring her beauty. God she looked innocent. It actually pained my heart to know someone had the nerve to do this to her.

Shaking the thought off since I couldn't afford to get any angrier right now. I quickly took off my jacket and placed it onto her. Since her body was so small and the jacked was so big it helped perfectly because I know her body wouldn't be able to handle the cold outside. I gently took her up off the bed and was heading for the door when I saw something fell from in between her fingers. It was a note with the same black skull on it. I bent down taking up the note and reading it..

Good,you came to the right place. Here's your girlfriend back.Have fun cleaning her up. I hope you realize that this was a way of warning you. I'm taking back my place. Take care of Isabella she's a real charmer,you wouldn't wanna see her hurt once more now would you? So play your roles nicely and I'll play mine

Sean💀💀💀

I crushed the letter throwing it away as I walked out with her in my arms. But one question was left unanswered playing over in my mind.

How does he know her name?

†††††††**********†††††††

After a short journey I was finally back at our dorm room. I placed her down beside me and took out my phone. I had numerous missed calls from the guys and their girlfriends since I called and told them Bella was missing before I found her. I called Jason since it was the first one I saw.