Argument pt 2

Isabella's POV

I woken up by mell beating the hell out of me with a pillow.

"OK OK I'm up,im up!" I screeched as she kept hitting me with the pillow. I sat up in bed and sent a deadly glare her way as she smirked at me. I threw the pillow at her as she quickly caught it and threw It back at me as it hit me right in the face and I fell back on the bed.

"Get your ass outa my bed" she playfully chuckled walking to the bathroom.

"Whatever" I mumbled getting up."by the way why did you wake me up so early we're not having any classes today its Saturday"

"Its almost night its not early you slept the whole day"she said as my eyes widened. I quickly got up grabbing a clock to see the time 6:04pm "And I also woke you up 'so early' because your psycho boyfriend almost tore down my door at three in the morning and almost attacked me to make sure you were in here" she said from inside the bathroom.

"Oh my god" I groaned dragging the pillow over my face. I can't believe he actually did that, what the hell is wrong with him. I already told him where I was going he didn't have to come looking for me,he's acting like I'm a child. I got up out of bed and walked to her bathroom. I used one of her spare toothbrushes to brush my teeth before I adjusted my hair and clothes in her mirror. I grabbed my phone and slipped on my shoes.

"Hey mell I'm going to my room I'll text you later!" I yelled so she could hear me.

"OK!"

I fixed my hair a little again before heading out the door.

************

About two minutes later I was opening my dorm room. I stepped in and immediately saw carter sitting at the edge of the bed with his head down. I lightly closed the door and his head suddenly flew up and his eyes immediately landed on me.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were sleeping over!" he flared getting up and storming right over in front of me.

" I don't have to tell you everything that I do. I am not a child you know!" I said dropping my bag on my bed. I tried passing him but couldn't when he stepped in front of me and grabbed my hand pulling me back so I was now standing right in front of him.

"Let go" I said through gritted teeth.

"No"

"Excuse me but this is my hand my body and I have all the right to tell you,to let the fuck go!" I said try to get out of the tight grip he held around me hands.

"No" he repeated again looking straight into my eyes.

"Why the hell do you always have to be so possessive?"

"Why the hell do you always have to be so god damn stubborn"he fired back

"I'm stubborn but at least I'm not always asking you a bunch of questions and being so possessive over someone I don't even own!"I yelled back.

"Ughh your just so.."

"I'm just so what?" I angrily spat. I wanted him to say it just so I could yell at him again. I know I sound crazy but wanted to let out all the anger I had towards him just to calm my nerves.

"Your just always getting angry over the least things!" he yelled "and when you get angry you  always have to call me possessive and you also always crease your for head and scrunch your nose and pout your bottom lip your and... Actually that's really cute but it doesn't matter because your just driving me crazy!"

"Fuck you Carter!" Screamed not finding enough words. That was less than half of wanted to say to him but I couldn't bring myself to.

Me always getting angry over the least things?I can't believe this right now. I pulled out his grip with one huge pull and spun on my heel and stormed through the door ignoring his shouting of my name. I walked out the school grounds not even taking one look behind me.

*************

I was now walking down the dark streets with screeching noises and cats meowing and dogs barking as I passed by. A big rat even jumped in font of me once. Swore I almost caught a heart attack.

I walked down the dark streets not even knowing where I was going I just followed my legs.

Down a couple more streets I couldn't help but hear a car behind me. I slowly turned my head and looked behind me.

Nothing.

What the hell I could of sworn I heard a car driving behind me. I continued walking and after a while I heard the car again. I turned my head to the left and looked behind and again. Nothing. Not even the headlights.

Was I just being paranoid?

I turned around and continued walking faster feeling my heartbeat increase due to nervousness. Was it just me or did it just get darker? I kept walking till I heard the car start up again but still no headlights or a sign of the car. I started walking faster and faster still hearing the car behind me. I quickly checked for my phone in my pocket and luckily it was. I took it out and called the one person that could help me right now. Carter.

He answered on the first ring.

"Bella,where are you I'm sorry-!"

"Carter help I think I'm being followed" I whispered into the phone.

"What?!,where are you?" I looked around for a sign or poster but I saw nothing and I didn't even recognize the street.

"I..I don't know" I whispered back my voice sounding panicked."oh my hod Carter I'm gonna die" I said as I heard the car stop and a door closed.

"Ok just go!I'll find you!" He yelled into the phone. He sounded like he was running. Before I could even register what he just said someone grabbed my hand and spun me around so I was facing whoever it was. It was a guy,..that I think I know... I just felt like I've seen him before and the minute the gleam from a bear by streetlight hit his face is when it hit me. My mind raced and my stomach twisted into knots as I stared into those dull blue eyes.

It was Sean

Omfg things are getting heated. What do you think will happen? I'm so excited to write the next chapter. I also want to give a big I love you and thank you to the persons who stuck with me this long because as we all know this story never started out good but to all those who still kept going and gave me a chance you are highly favored by me

Love y'all

Sherr