Chapter 11 {Date}

Its time for my date

Before I left through the school doors I went to the girls bathroom to check if my appearance was okay. Brushing back down my hair a bit I saw as another reflection appeared in the mirror beside me making me turn around quickly. I then came face to face with Jessica, Carter's ex.

"Hi" She beamed with a smile so fake it literally made my insides cringe.

"Hi" I replied sheepishly before hurriedly trying pass her to get out when she stepped in front of me blocking my way.

"Listen"she started off tilting her head to stare into my eyes "I don't want to start any trouble with you but I'm warning you from now, you better stay away from carter" she threatened

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow

"You heard me ,stay away from him"

"And if I don't?"

"And if you don't"she shrugged walking slowly towards me as I backed away from her" I swear" she whispered "I will make your life a living hell" she glared at me

"Try me" I spat back watching how the anger clouded up in her eyes before she flashed me one last glare and stormed out

"Typical bitch" I mumbled under my breath watching her figure disappear through the door. I walked out the bathroom and into the half empty parking lot to see carter leaning against his car on his phone.

Taking my precious time I walked slowly taking in his appearance as he leaned causally against the side of his shinny black Mercedes. It actually never occurred my to ask how he afforded such an expensive car at such a young age though. Maybe he's from a wealthy family.

"Hey" I greeted as his dazzling green eyes shot up towards me making his lips curve into a breathtaking smile.

"Hey" he said putting his phone into his pocket and giving me a hug followed by a peck on my forehead."Did I tell you looked amazing today? " he question

"Yes you did" I giggled"but it wouldn't be too bad to here it again"

"Good,You look amazing" he said making me smile"Ready?" He asked

"As long as you are" I smiled and he nodded and opened my door for me and I got in then he went to his side and got in.

"Are you excited?" He asked me after we started driving.

"Absolutely, I'm ready to let out my inner nine year old" I excitedly wiggled in my seat as we both laughed together which we do a lot and..I like it.

Meanwhile we were driving I leaned my head against the window and watched as the trees went by then I suddenly remembered what happened in the bathroom between me and Jessica. I pouted my lip and furrowed my eyebrows from the memory , something I do when I get angry.

"What's wrong?" Carter asked from beside me grabbing my attention

"Nothing,I'm fine"I shrugged casually

"Your lying"

"Carter ,I'm fine " I lied once again before suddenly he pulled over the car and stared over at me

"We're not going until you tell my what's wrong" he grabbed my hand in his waiting for me to begin

I looked in his eyes to see if he was joking but he was serious.

"Carter everything's OK"

"Isabella.. "he groaned

"Fine I'll tell you" I sighed in defeat"its just that I met Jessica in the bathroom before we left"