Chapter 7

Isabella's POV

I quickly got in my car and drove off school grounds. I had no idea of where I was going, I just kept pressing gas and steering the wheel . I needed to get away from there. From him.

A few minutes of endless steering and driving as the cool wind blew against my face I felt my body finally begin to come at ease. I forced every fibre of my being to just forget everything that had just happened, I didn't want to think of her, of him and especially not both of them together. I will admit that my feelings are hurt.. Deeply. I don't know what I expected of him but what happened today was surely not anything I had planned for.

The distant sound of thumping music garbs my attention after awhile and I continue driving as I soon came across a small club. I parked the car and then got out. As I entered I tried very hard to ignore the muscular bouncer that was eyeing me intently for head to toe before pushing my way past the crowd of bodies and inside.

As I entered I couldn't help but frown at the volume of the deafening music that was blasting throughout the heated room. The dance floor could hardly been seem as countless amount of people were seen dancing and grinding against each other like there was no tomorrow. I quickly shoved through sweaty bodies and found myself at the bar section as I sat down to rest my eyes from the flashing lights that were all over the place. I sat on a stool and was watching the other people in here get wild and care free, sometimes I wish I was like them;not caring what people thought about me and just let go.  But it's easier said than done.

Meanwhile I was sitting a guy came and sat next to me he looked my age and had blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. He had on a pair of black jeans and a white T-shirt that showed of his muscular chest. But his eyes I could just sit all day a get lost in them. He saw I was staring and gave me a small smile.

"Hi." He said kindly

"Hi" I replied with a beaming smile

"so..what brings a pretty girl like you here? He asked

I blushed at his comment and I knew he could see it.

"Nothing just clearing my mind of some things I guess"

"What?.. relationship issues?"

I gave him a confused look. How did he know that,I mean me and carter aren't in a relationship but it was something like that ,right? Okay maybe not but you know what I mean

"I wouldn't say its a relationship though."

"Oh,umm..sorry for asking." He apologized

"Its OK we're not really together."

"So your single?"

"Yeah."

"Me too." He smiled at me mischievously.

"What?"

"Nothing just didn't expect someone like you to be single."

"Someone like me what do you mean?"

"I mean its how incredibly beautiful you are" he complimented" and your eyes"he paused staring deep into my eyes making me feel a little nervous" they seem like they could hypnotize anyone"

As you could of guessed I was now a blushing mess

"Thank you but I really don't think my eyes are the topic, I could sit and stare into yours all day considering how amazingly fascinating they look" I replied back still trying to hide my visible blush

"Well thank you beautiful."

"You really know how to make a girl swoon don't you mister blue eyes." I said. He laughed