Chapter 8

After carter surprisingly appeared at the door, we broke the kiss

"I'll text you later"Shawn said while his forehead was still leant against mine.

"Okay"I replied"bye"

"Bye"he waved after giving me one last kiss on my cheek and I saw carter tense at the corner of my eyes. He just stood there looking at me as if he was trying to stare through my soul, his gaze was making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Seeing that he didn't have the intention to move so I could enter into the room I got agitated and roughly pushed him out my way and entered. When I was in the room I heard him slam the door shut but I just ignored him. He stormed right over and stood in front me.

"Who the hell was that I thought you said you didn't have a boyfriend."

I didn't answer him I just took off my shoes and threw them beside my bed since I was too tired to bother to put them where they belonged. Tonight I'm just planning on ignoring carter and texting Shawn. Unless he gets me on my wrong side then I'll let out the big heap of anger and sadness I have pilled up inside of me..and maybe just a tips of jealousy.

I walked pass him and went to my closet to get my pajamas which consist of a big T-shirt my brother gave me and a shorts.

"I'm talking to you!" He shouted.

I went to my bathroom and changed and as soon as I stepped out two strong arms grabbed my shoulders and pushed my hard against the wall.

"Carter what the fuck." I glared angrily at him.

"Answer my fucking question-"

Before he could even finish I lifted my hand slapping him in the face. I didn't intent to do that but he was getting on my nerve.

I pushed his hands off me and went back to my bed still surprised that he hasn't gone super saiyan mode on me yet.

After a minute of lying on my bed I heard my phone vibrate signaling I had a text message.

Shawn : hey kitten

Same time carter came back in and saw me giggling at Shawn's nickname.

He sat at the edge of his bed and just stared at me,I avoided his eyes and went back to my phone and I replied to Shawn's text.

Me : nothing just chilling and I like that nickname.

Shawn : well maybe I should call you that often.

Me : maybe you should.

While I was texting Shawn I had a huge grin on my face and carter was staring at me intensely.

Shawn : so,who was that guy from earlier he looked as if he was going to rip my heart out.

Me : oh he's just my roommate

As soon as I sent that everything from earlier relayed back in my head and I suddenly started to get angry. I held on to my phone with so much force I thought it was going to shader to pieces right in my hands.

I heard carter get up from his bed and as soon as I looked in his direction he grabbed my phone from my hands and not in the playful way Shawn did it, he did it with more force. He started reading through me and Shawn's conversation and I tried getting it back but he wouldn't let me. After going through all the messages he threw it on my bed.

"Just your roommate,  huh?"

"Yes your just my roommate and I'm just yours too" I said getting more angry by the second "Unlike that bitch of a girlfriend of yours "

"Who I'm with is none of your business so don't judge me!"

"I know It's none of my fucking business but why the hell did you bring her in hear!"

"Because believe it or not 'kitten' this is my room to!"

"You know what ?" I ask lowering my voice.

"What?" He asked

"Your just jealous because you think I like Shawn you little asshole!"

"Jealous?why would I be jealous of a little bitch like you ?"

To say I was shocked by his words would be an understatement. I felt as my hands balled into fist as I stared at him,  I knew I can be a bitch when I'm ready but don't you dare say it to my face.  I tried controlling my anger but I couldn't.. It hurt so much and before I knew it or could even manage to stop myself I started swinging my fist at him hitting him anywhere that my small hands could. How could he say that.

Grabbing hold of my hands he pushed my down on the bed and that's when the door swung open to reveal a very terrified looking shawn

"What the hell is happening in hear!?"he yelled angrily"One minute I'm texting you and the next I hear shouting from all the way at my room I literally had to run down the whole corridor to see what was happening down here. !" He shouted at both me and Carter.

"So this is the one and only Shawn" carter spat 

And if looks could kill Shawn would be six feet under by now. And Shawn replied by giving him the same venomous glare. I cleared my throat and they both stopped their staring showdown to look at me.

"Bella would mind telling me what just happened?" Shawn asked

"Uhh..it was nothing" I replied looking down

"Doesn't seem like nothing "he said not breaking eye contact with Carter

"Shawn its ok ,I'm ok."

"You sure?"he asked eyeing me

"Yeah I'm sure"

"Alright "he answered although I could still see in his eyes he didn't believe me. "I'll see you tomorrow "

"Ok,bye"

"Bye "he said leaving and closing the door behind him

After shawn left I didn't even look at carter I just got back in bed and I saw him get in his.  I grabbed my phone of the night stand and checked the time it was 12:30p.m. I set my alarm for 7:30 and tucked myself in and went to sleep trying my best to forget everything that happened tonight.

please vote,comment, and follow

Love Sherr******💛💚💗😍