Bella!!!!

(Early update cause I won't be able to update on Monday, I'll be busy)

Carter's POV

As I enterer back into the house the strong scent of blood hit me like a ton of bricks. I was use to the scent of blood, I could smell it from a far distance. I pushed and shoved through the screaming and yelling people who were trying to get out the house.

For the first time in a long time my heart was beating so rapidly in a situation like this. I was never worried in cases like this cause I had no one to take care of. But things change. I do have someone to take care of. I remember the promise I made to keep her safe and I won't break it. I can't.

If anything and I mean anything happens to Bella I swear I'm gonna go on a killing rampage. For the past time since I've been with her I promised myself I'd lay off the killing and shit I've been doing but I swear if she gets hurt that's the promise that's gonna have to be broken.

Pushing people out my way I scanned my eyes over the room. Some people already evacuated out and you could already hear their cars in the distance, but I paid no attention my sole purpose was to find Bella.

"Carter!" I heard a familiar voice yell behind me,
Turning around I came face to face with jaden, kells boyfriend.

"Did you find her"

"No but me and everyone else are looking" he informed as he pointed over to mell kells and Shawn.

We continued searching worry getting the best of me as we found no sign of her. God this can't be happening again.

Running into the kitchen..it was like my heart froze, it was like blood stopped circulating around my body and I couldn't move. My chest tighten as I felt like I was running out of oxygen.

"hey what are you looking at- oh my god!"I heard mell's voice scream beside me but my body was immobile.

Finally Shawn shook me out of my state of shock.

"Somebody call an ambulance" kells said as Shawn dialed the number. He told them our address and they were now on their way as I sat on the couch with bella in my arms. Looking down at the shot wound on her chest a tear slipped out as my body began to tremble.

I felt as her hand gripped my shirt."carter" I heard her voice whisper

"shh its okay" I soothed grabbing her hand in mine." The ambulance are coming just hold on" I said resting my cheek in the palm of her hand

"Their here"  jaden said walking back into the room followed by a few men. Taking her gently out my hands they took her outside and placed her on the stretcher. Carefully they placed her inside as I got in behind her.

"We'll take the car" Shawn said as I nodded my head and they walked off.

Soon we already reached the hospital and they took her into a room. They wouldn't let me into the room as I staid impatiently outside fighting the urge to just tear the god damn door down to see if she's okay.

Tapping my foot on the ground I looked to my left to see shawn trying his best to calm mell from her crying fit and jaden trying to do the same with kells. Even though their the one trying to calm the girls down I can tell their slowly dying on the inside but are fighting to keep it in. But with me on the other hand Its like I'm going insane from just the thought of her going through so much pain. I swear I'm gonna rip the person that did this to her throat out.