(idk wat title and dont wana think about it) (SNO||dare||T-TenMayu)

😅😅😩😭😭😭😭😭😭

My worst nightmare has come true.....il be writing a......

TenMayu Oneshot *shivers*

I said it again....

Bleh....

Welp im gonna do it :D

Sry Kuro chan if ur reading this....DONT

DONT PLS

EVER

PLS

HAVE MERCY

ILL MAKE IT UP TO U

By doing ur evil dare...

---(story)---

Mayura was just walking around town on a fine morning with Benio cause they feel a little bored and doesnt know what to do today. So they met up and start chatting about something and stuffs.

Well they didnt know that Rokuro is spying on them cause why not, he feels something bad is gonna happened.

Wherever they go Rokuro is there too. (Stalker much) what he's just a over protective boyfriend (on Benio of course).
And Mayura is like his sister.

Benio and Mayura just stopped on a sweet shop/store and bought some ohagi until Tenma showed up. Rokuro immediately called shimon cause he just suddenly had the urge to call him and he said it was an emergency.

And 15 minutes later Shimon arrived panting and asked whats the emergency and Rokuro said to wait which earned him a punch in the face. Well until shimon sighed and agreed to spy with him. Mayura, Benio and Tenma were just talking about stuffs, well Mayura is the one who is doing all the talking.

"So how is it like to be called the 'Strongest Exorcist'?" Mayura asked and Tenma smirked.

"Good, good well i feel a little bored cause all my enemies are weak" Tenma bragged and Shimon eyerolled "Tch".

'Bird maru and the Twerp is here? Hah' Tenma thought and pretended that he didn't sense their presence.

Mayura is talking and talking until Benio joined in and Tenma is just eating his dangoes and the two 'spies' are sitting there doing nothing but watching.

'Im bored, what to do- oh wait Bird maru is here...heh' Tenma thought and quickly came up a plan.

"Hey Mayura"

"Hmm"

"I like you" Tenma smirked and Shimon became furious, Rokuro on the other hand is trying to calm him down.

"E-Eh?" Mayura blushed and Benio had her eyes wide open.

"You heard me" Tenma smirked as he can see at the corner of his eye that shimon is about to explode.

"Oi Shimon why are you angry? Do you like Mayura?" Rokuro whisper shouted and Shimon death glared at him to shut up.

"Ok, okay just dont kill me" Rokuro said as he continued spying.

"Ahahaha funny joke Tenma san haha" Mayura laughed nervously and Benio sweatdropped.

"Its not a joke" Tenma said seriously well so that they think its true which is not.

"Seriously?" Mayura said still blushing.

Tenma stood up and walked towards Mayura and kissed her left cheek and then he smiled.

"See told ya!"

And after that scenario Shimon has the most scary aura and Rokuro is frozen at his spot and Tenma almost laughed at his reaction and Rokuro cannot even speak cause when he tried Shimon send him his most terrifying death glare which causes rokuro to stay put and shut his mouth.

The End

Ye THE END

I REALLY NEED TO UPDATE MY TWBTRS I NEED TO UPDATE ASAP AND PART 6 OF SNO IS DRUNK OH WAIT...

I STILL HAVE TWO FREAKING DARES!! AND ITS HORRIBLE...

WELL except Sayo chans dare i really like her dare Arigatou!

Waah kuro chan!