...

T-T

Y know what??

My Mom thought I wrote the STUPID COMMENT

(from other books like ex..uhm harry potter? And someone replied to my comment.)

and she got mad and start lecturing me and reallyngry cause I said something that is Bad?

BUT I DIDNT DO IT

ITS A WATTPADER THAT REPLIED TO ME

SHE DIDNT EVEN LISTENED SO I JUST STOOD THERE LOWERING MY HEAD AND LISTENING ON WHAT SHE SAID.

AND AFTER THAT I SEARCH ON THE BOOK AND ASKED MYSELF.. WHERE DID I WROTE THAT??

AND THERE ITS A FREAKING COMMENT AND ITS NOT MY ACCOUNT ITS FROM OTHER PEOPLE...

I SAID "M-Mom, I didn't wrote it....its a reply from my comment" I said scaredly and she said....

"Oh okay"

WTF SHE YELLED AT ME AND NOW ITS JUST "OH OK" I ALREADY HAD AN URGE TO YELL BUT I WOULDNT DARE...

AND I SAID "M-Mom, why do you have to yell but its not my comment, see its a different prof pic than mine" I said calmly but on the inside...angry...VERY ANGRY

"Oh okay I'm just new here on wattpad" she said and walked upstairs.

And I stood there dumbfounded I'm gonna cry any second now cus its rare for mom to shout at me...

And I was like "n-no s-sorry??" I thought...

Oh look a tear...

I'm in a bad mood...I'm gonna update tomorrow...and u know the reason...

WHY DID SHE BLAMED ME ALREADY WHEN ITS NOT ME!

OKAY IVE HAD ENOUGH IM SAD AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME IM SORRY GUYS IM NOT GONNA UPDATE TODAY AND I CANT BELIEVE IM CRYING...

I'm gonna delete this chapter tomorrow...

"W-why should Mom humiliate me I front of my siblings and dad, i-its not me..I didn't wrote that comment..."

"WHY DID YOU WROTE THIS COMMENT! DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS BAD AND IT ALSO HAS SOME WORDS HERE THAT IS DISGUSTING (the icky stuff or should I say lemon? Idk I heard that Lemon is the u know eew) (First name) (last name) GO TO YOUR ROOM THIS INSTANT AND DONT EVEN DARE TO TOUCH YOUR PHONE"

I stood there feeling I'm gonna cry any second now but I obeyed and minutes later Mom opened the door to my room and said..

"Explain why this is your comment"

And I explained and saw its not me and cue..

"Oh okay"

Wtf

T-T

Sorry guys not gonna update today...I feel depressed right now...gomen.

Now u know my story today ye this is today...why, how dare she...

Waaaahhh 😢😢😢

"No don't cry Cey! DO NOT CRY" I thought...

And now My sis openethe door to comfort me...thx sis...😢