T^T guys why....

Why

Am i picky.......

Wanna know why? Heres a story..

Boom

One day (which is today) I was walking with my cuz and sis. and then we got thirsty and decided to go in a food/snack bar.

And i was like "oh a holy place(?)" I said as we took a seat. And then the waiter asled our orders and we only ordered 2 Halo-Halos', one for my cuz and one for me and my sis cause we like to share today...which is rare.

(if u dont know that well a Halo Halo has many sweets all in one with milk and ice cream and i forgot the rest...search it on google)

And then i took out my phone and looked on my wattpad and then i saw all ur comments which makes my day xD.

And after that i decided to take a scoop of it and oh look...

THERE IS A DED ANT AT OUR HALO HALO...

I dont want to be rude so i jist dont eat and my cuz became pissed.

"Why are you so picky? U shouldve just removed the ant" she said and ate more of it which means it taste good. So i go for another chance and took out my spoon again.

And i looked at my Halo Halo oh look 3 more ded ants and there i just drank my cola and use Wattpad.

"Sis u can have all of it, i dont wanna eat cause im full" i said a little disgusted but no one noticed.

And i just thought about it...why am i going to make my sis eat that?! Oh wait because my cuz is pissed and wants us to finiah the food cause we are "polite".

I felt uncomfortable and a little hungry but when i glanced at the food i feel full again.

AND THAT IS WHY U SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK AT YOUR FOOD CAUSE U NEVER KNOW THERE MAYBE A DED ANT AT THE FOOD.

And as we payed we went out and my cuz is really pissed cause i didnt eat and im picky.

I MEAN HOW CAN U EAT A DED ANT AND ITS COLOR RED EEWW.

So she just pretended that i wasnt there. And that is why i always carry my phone cause u never know when u needed it when ur lonely...

U guys are the only one who made me feel a Not-so-lonely-girl xD.

And here i am writing this and my cuz glaring at me cause she paid it all...good thing my sis finished everything and wtf where are the ants...oh no..

SIS U BETTER BARF OR TAKE A $#!+ cause u need it!!!!?

WHY~

AM I PICKY???

AM I?

story ends

Oh wait my cuz ordered two more on the way back....im gonna barf...

😷