wow...just....wow

Okay lemme just add a hashtag

#throwback

Ye so remember chapter 39.5??

OK first lemme ask u a question...

CAN U SLEEP PEACEFULLY AND COMFORTABLE WITH A BOY BESIDE YOU???

I MEAN NO JUST NO IM NEVER GONNA SLEEP SO I WAS LIKE..

"No, No, NO DONT SLEEP CEY! DO. NOT. SLEEP."

AND oooh Mayura chan!

Lemme just ask Mayura a question...

How can she sleep comfortable with shimon beside her and ye shimon gave his pillow to her and Mayura is really comfortable and cuddling the pillow....

mayura.....mayura....R U THINKING OF SOMEONE?!

*and cue the airplane landing*

Ayeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii (airplane landing)

So the pillow has Shimons scent and now Mayura is cuddling it and sleeping comfortable while shimon...

"I can't sleep"

Ye I feel u bro cause I CANT SLEEP WITH A FRIEND THAT IS A BOY I MEAN WTF...

MAYURA~ ITS OBVIOUS!!!!!

YU LIKE HIM EVEN IF U R MAD AT HIM AND STILL HES SUCH A MEAN AND HALF SPARTA MENTOR AND STILL U LIKE HIM!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHH

SHIMAYU IS REALLLLLLLLLLL

YE ITS REALLLLLLLLLLLLL AND I ALREADY KNOW THAT CAUSE I AM A SHIMAYU SHIPPER!!!!

Mayura, are you dreaming about someone cause it looks like your talking while sleeping....(on the manga its "Zzz" but I thought maybe she is talking but no one understands it)

And cuddling the pillow shimon gave to u....and sleeping beside him like "I don't care"

*smirk smirk*

IN YOR FACE TENMA BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NOW WILL U EXCUSE ME WHILE I HUNT ARIMA DOWN TO SEE IF DESTINY HAS OTHER PLANS...

foom-

OH WAIT

Shimon is the youngest heavenly commander AND the youngest mentor on the twelve heavenly commander...

And I just thought about this...

Subaru- shimayu shipper
Seigen- same
Rokuro- same

Cause why is seigen not mad when he thought that Mayura's partner is shimon???

And rokuro, teasing him on the rooftop and didn't even dare to break the ship

And Subaru....when shimon, Subaru and tatara are talking about the twin stars and she suddenly said.

"Wow u really are worried about the twin stars....or is it someone else??"

I salute u Subaru!!

Again I'm gonna hunt a wild fox now

Foom-