TAGGED!

Honestly this is my first question and answer tag so...yeah!

3 ships and why...

😏😏😏

XD

Im gonna do anime to anime T-T i cant write other ships with the same anime..

Welp first ship is...

ShiMayu (Shimon Ikaruga x Mayura Otomi)

[Twin Star Exorcist/Sousei No Onmyouji]

I ship them cuz

1. They look cute together.

2. Fate brought them together.

3. They can do or choose whatever to do with love...unlike twin stars they are destined to be together so wheres the fun in that..cuz u already know that they are gonna be completely Canon one day unlike this ship (shimayu) is like idk an adventure or something..its hard to explain on words...(hey i ship the twin stars too so dont have any hard feelings that i think theyre boring no they are not boring...the destined to be is boring not the characters kk??)

4. I suddenly shipped them on their first encounter.

5. Etc..xD

Second ship..

Nalu! (Natsu Dragneel x Lucy Heartfilia)

[Fairy Tail]

Well they are obviously meant to be together xD and Natsu hates to see Lucy hurt and DIE...THAT IS WHY HE IS OVER PROTECTIVE ON LUCY CUZ HE SAW FUTURE LUCY DIE INFRONT OF HIM (BEFORE HIS EYES?)

AND I SHIP THEM CUZ THEY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER AND MAKE A GREAT COUPLE...A MATCHMAKE IN HEAVEN.
(I shouldve said this on the first ship -_-)

And third ship is....

(Usami Mizuki x Uchimaki Subaru)

{Idk the ship name}

[This Art Club Has A Problem!]

I ship them cuz i ship them.

XD jk.

I always feel happy when i see them work together or help each other.

Even when Uchimaki loves anime.
And Usami trying to make him notice her sometimes.

And they even got stucked inside a room and Usami is fangirling. I was laughing so hard.

And the president of the club destroyed Usami's painting with red paint and u know what he did??

He placed himself ontop of the painting which is on the floor and it looks like hes been murdered or something and Uchimaki plays along while Usami tries to find her painting. Until she fell while grabbing something ontop of the cabinet and Uchimaki caught her in a princess hold. (LIKE SHIMAYU BUT EXCEPT THE FALLING PART) Until Uchimaki said shes heavy and they fell on top of the president..ouch...

Welp thats all for now.. XD

Taggies.

ChristianGryffindor
IkarugaSayo
call-me-devil
kurohanakanzaki
pugexpert

I just tagged 5 people cuz im lazy right now