No just No No Title no (SNO,dare,bleh)

Okay IM GONNA KILL TENMA AFTER THISSSS

TO THOSE WHO WANNA KILL TENMA ILL BE MAKING A CHAPTER ABOUT IT SO YEAH!

DONT TRY TO BLOCK SHIMON AND MAYURA'S LOVE U IMP

AND MY LAST WORDS BEFORE U DIE.....FUDGE OFF ON MY OTP

TCH STORY TIME

blah blah bla

*got hit by a pan*

Ok ok!

😒😒😒

Warning close ur eyes AND DONT READ AT UR OWN RISK (THERE IS NO STUFFY THINGS SO BLEEEHH IM GONNA PUKE)

*fighting music on*

Arima send two of the twelve heavenly commanders on a Top mission and its a basara so yah.

The two are Unomiya Tenma and Ikaruga Shimon. Why shimon you ask? I have no idea so just continue.

(Wow rude...i hate this ship ever)

They were just fighting the Basara and its pretty strong...correction its very strong even Unomiya Tenma got  injured. They were just about to exorcise that thing until one final blow of the basara and send them off flying.

(Yeh they both blew away)

The strongest exorcist got really injured i mean really well shimon isnt cause he always stays behind trying to attack but Tenma always try to show off, and look wat happened he. Got. Injured...KANKURO WE NEED U!

*gets hit again*

Geez

And they tried to escape cause they cant exorcise the basara.

"Oi hurry up we need a back up!" Shimon yelled at him.

"Shut up bird maru" Tenma said trying to get up amd the basara going after them by walking slowly cause why not...

Shimon sighed and carried Tenma which makes him blush.

(GIVE ME A PLASTIC BAG RIGHT NOW)

"W-WHAT ARE U DOING?!" Tenma yelled.

"Uh trying to save u?" Shimon said as he opened the portal.

"I cant believe the strongest exorcist got really injured" Shimon smirked and laughed a bit.

"Sh-shut up bird maru" Tenma blushed and looked away as they returned to reality.

FUDGE I NEED TO PUKE WAAAAHHH I HATE THIS WHY AM I SURVIVING THIS!!!!

KURO CHAN

tch i need to add this...

When they got back to reality they reported the basara to the higher ups and Shimon decided to take a rest and go home and whne he got home he saw Mayura and Sayo talking happily.

"What are u doing here?"

"What how rude sayo chan invited me here" Mayura said.

"Yeah nii sama...and why the heck did Tenma blushed when u carried him?" Sayo said suddenly.

"How did u know?"

"Arima sama said it to me"

"He was there?"

Vlah blabla