Chapter 4: Gems of Life

Chaoxys couldn't move. His physical body was in terrible condition. Deities would still exist without a body, but they wouldn't be able to do anything, except think. If Chaoxys couldn't use his body, nothing would exist to regulate the passage of souls.

Chaoxys knew there was only one thing he could do. Even though Solaris was split into two, his bodies would still regulate all energy in the Universe, automatically. Chaoxys would have to do what he did to Solaris: He would have to split himself into pieces.

Because of his weakened state, he wouldn't be able to split into different beings, like Solaris. He would have to become something inanimate. He decided to transform into jewels, because jewels were highly prized by humans.

These jewels would regulate souls and life energy automatically, and Chaoxys wouldn't even need a body. But Chaoxys had to think ahead. "What if Solaris came back?" Chaoxys decided to split into Seven pieces, so that he could observe as much of the Universe as possible. This way, If Solaris returned, He would know immediately.

Chaoxys pulled his Consciousness apart, and transformed. The seven gems scattered across the Universe, to observe and protect.

Gaia was also in terrible condition. Solaris' surprise attack heavily damaged her body. However, she was still able to use it. She started to fix the damage to the Universe caused by the recent battle.

After three centuries of work, most of the damage had been fixed. Her body, however, was only growing weaker. She understood that she would soon have to split her own body as well. She had enough power for her separate bodies to  become separate living beings, similarly to Solaris.

She forced her consciousness outward, and two beings were created. One grew from her consciousness, and became the Alpha-Gaia. This being retained all of Gaia's memories.

The other was formed from her body, and became the Omega-Gaia. This being retained most of her physical power. However, without a consciousness, the body lost all control. It was set to attack and destroy whatever it saw first.

What did it see first? The Earth, of course.

Omega-Gaia went to the Earth, and started to destroy everything in sight. Because Gaia had been split, her two halves were not as powerful as deities, and weren't powerful enough to destroy whole planets at once. However, she was still much more powerful than the life on Earth, and easily slaughtered many.

Alpha-Gaia would not stand for the destruction of the world. Being born from consciousness, she wasn't as powerful as Omega-Gaia, but she was much wiser. She convinced the humans to help her in battle, and the humans built traps to weaken Omega-Gaia.

Omega-Gaia decided she needed help as well. She took control of all of the monsters on Earth, and forced them to battle the humans. This humongous War lasted 200 years, and ravaged the planet.