Chapter 25: And Yet Another Problem

Oblivion had had the power to destroy the Universe. That would've taken a long time, however. Floating in front of me was an item that was about to destroy all of Reality, instantly.

"That's not gonna happen!" I dropped to the ground, and ran to the Ultiforce. The sealing was almost complete. I had to keep the Ultiforce together until it disappeared.

I grabbed it, and tried to pull the pieces closer together. This attempt was completely useless, as it started to crack further.

I tried using Magic to pull it together, but it wasn't enough. I was only slowing it down. Thankfully, the other InterNinjas had arrived. They had been in the city before, utterly confused.

"Guys, I need help! Help me pull this thing together!"

EANinja3 stepped forward. "What's going on?! Who broke the Ultiforce?! Why is the city in shambles?!"

"I don't have time to explain!! Please, help!"

EANinja3 didn't look convinced. He never really liked me that much anyway. Then, out of nowhere, AtariNinja1 (Our Leader) jumped in. He had finished assessing the damage in the city.

He looked for a moment. Atari and me were the only InterNinjas that hadn't been controlled by Aos. He had an easier time putting the situation together.

"Alright, combine your powers!" He said. "Use Psycholon (Telekinesis Magic) to push the pieces together."

We all held our hands up, and used the spell. The spell itself was very difficult, but we needed to use it.

Together, we held the pieces in place, and tried to push them together. However, it was barely working. The Ultiforce was pushing against us with incredible energy.

We held our ground. If I was correct, we only needed about 47 seconds before it was erased from existence.

The force being released was growing stronger. It became harder and harder to hold together.

"Come on, just a little more!" I yelled. Approximately 11 seconds left...

CRACK. The Ultiforce shattered the ground, knocking everyone off balance. "No you don't!" I yelled. I got up, and ran to the Ultiforce. Using my last bit of energy, I performed Psycholon Maxima.

After a few moments, the Ultiforce imploded. It was now completely erased from reality. As good as that was, I couldn't celebrate. I was completely drained...

I fell on the ground. I didn't have the strength to stand. I started to laugh, realizing it was over. The trouble I went through the past three days was done.

Now what about the destroyed cities and mass hysteria? Not to mention the Monsters from another dimension...