Chapter 3: Shattering Solaris

Chaoxys didn't have a choice. He had to either defeat Solaris, or have the Universe destroyed. And that wasn't going to happen.

Chaoxys used his powers to summon "Soul Armor," to defend himself from Solaris. Solaris used a similar ability, and was now coated in powerful flames. Chaoxys went to battle. Being powerful deities, this fight would rage for decades.

Every time Solaris tried to use his Time-warp powers, Chaoxys would grab him and pull him back to the present. Flames and Souls darted back and forth through space as the two collided. Gaia's physical body was almost completely destroyed when she encountered Solaris, so she could not aid Chaoxys.

Chaoxys realized the Universe he was meant to protect was being destroyed by their battle. He decided that there was only one solution. He wouldn't be able to kill Solaris, but if he could weaken him enough, he could seal him away for good.

When Souls departed to Ultitrium, they were split from there physical bodies. Deities don't have Souls, but they do have a "Consciousness." If he could split Solaris' physical form from his consciousness, he wouldn't be able to cause any more harm.

Splitting Solaris in two would be difficult, but it was the only way Solaris could be stopped now. Chaoxys grabbed Solaris, and focused. Solaris knew what was about to happen, and attacked. He destroyed the entire lower half of Chaoxys, but he was unfazed.

Chaoxys focused with all of his might, and forced the consciousness of Solaris out of his body. The body, which was still flaming, fused with the flames. It became a Giant Fireball, and did nothing.

Solaris' consciousness came out as a glowing sphere. The sphere turned pitch-black, and morphed into a humanoid shape: a Shadow.

The shadow opened its eyes and screamed. Not a scream of Fear, but of Anger. The Fireball morphed into the shape of Chaoxys' favorite monster: The Dragon. Both the shadow and the dragon charged at the weakened Chaoxys, but their attacks did nothing. Neither was powerful enough to hurt him.

Chaoxys, using the little power he had left, formed two items: A Dagger, and a Medallion. He proceeded to seal the Shadow into the dagger, and the Dragon into the Medallion. He then threw them to opposite sides of the Earth, into the Oceans. There, they would hopefully never be found.