Chapter 23: Infinity

Oblivion began to charge his power into an enormous attack. He was ready to fire at me. I grabbed the Ultiforce, and used it to stop time. Oblivion was frozen in place. "Alright... Now what?" I started to think. Then I had an Idea. I aimed the Ultiforce at Omega-Solaris, who was still encased in Time energy.

I used the Ultiforce's power to break his prison, freeing him. Before he could attack, I froze him too. Then, I created a Space-Time portal to what was left of the Moon. I needed to talk to Chaoxys. I brought Oblivion, Omega-Solaris, and the Chaos Gems with me.

Once I was there, I saw Chaoxys on his knees. He was barely alive. Chaoxys gets his energy from living things, However, Oblivion had destroyed most of the Universe. I was the only living thing left. I was the only thing keeping him alive.

"Chaoxys, I have a question..."

"You defeated him! Thank You. You have restored balance to the Universe.... Almost."

"Yes, I know. I have an idea, and I can fix everything. My question..."

"Yes?"

"Do all three of you, the Deities, are you all equal? Do you have equal power?"

"...Yes, I believe so. We all originated from the Nothingness together. Are you planning what I think you're planning?"

"Do- You know?"

"Yes. I am connected to all living things. I can sense your thoughts and emotions."

"Alright. Is it a good idea?"

"It may be the only hope to keep balance in the Universe..."

"Alright. There's something I need to do first."

I began to use the Ultiforce again, to reverse time. The Universe was recreated with incredible speed, the Earth regenerated, and Life was restored. Chaoxys regained his energy, and was soon back to full power. "Alright, let's do this."

We teleported to Earth. People were freaking out, as they thought the world was still about to end. I transported us to a large area near London. I noticed that the InterNinjas had regained control of their bodies. They were shocked when they saw the devastation.

During my schooling with the InterNinjas, they taught me a lot about how the Universe works. One thing I remembered was that if multiple opposing, equal powers were combined, they would cancel each other out. My plan was to Combine the powers of the Deities.

I would delete them from existence, preventing anything like Oblivion from happening again. First, I needed all three of them. "Chaoxys, I need the Gems."

"Of course."

"Hey... You know what I'm about to do, right? Are you OK with that? You're going to be erased from existence..."

"We created this Universe, and sought to protect it. And we failed. It will be better off if we are gone."

"Oh. OK..."

Chaoxys was willing to sacrifice himself, just for us humans. He truly is Great. "Alright, let's begin." I used the power of the Chaos Gems on the Earth. I performed a summoning spell, to reawaken Alpha-Gaia. The ground quaked, and from a nearby lake, light shine forth.

The light broke free from the Earth, spun into the air, and transformed into a humanoid shape. Onlookers would've been stunned at what was happening, if they weren't still running for their lives.

I then used my powers to split Oblivion into two halves: Aos and Omega Gaia. I proceeded to combine the Gaias together, and then Solaris's two halves. I was now in the presence of the three original Deities. Chaoxys, Solaris, and Gaia stood before me. I kept them still with the Ultiforce.

If I was to keep balance, the Ultiforce would also have to be erased. This took thinking. I thought back to the Legends again. Chaoxys stopped Solaris by sealing him away... Maybe if I could seal them all into the Ultiforce, It would disappear too?

*Time has gone back to the moments before the Earth was destroyed. People and Monsters are still creating mayhem worldwide. Most people think the Deities are just more Monsters.

*The InterNinjas are witnessing this event. AtariNinja1 has arrived using Teleportation, and is very confused.

*If the Deities are erased from existence, no one (including Solaris) can use their powers for evil. This will help keep the Universe balanced.