Chapter 8: Chaos Battle

The sound of vicious laughter filled the ears of every human. There was Solaris, ready to enact his revenge. Brithwald just stared. He realized his Ignorance would bring doom to the Earth.

Solaris vaporized Brithwald, as if he was never there. He then turned his focus to the InterKnights, who seemed to be a pathetic group of humans. He then turned to Raison. Realization filled Solaris, and he spoke.

He told Raison the truth about his visions. They were given to him by Solaris' consciousness, so that he would be stupid enough to bring the dagger and medallion together. He then took control of Brithwald's mind, and used him.

Raison could see Ulti Earth and use magic. This was because he was deemed Worthy by Alpha-Gaia. Solaris did not believe a human deserved such power, and readied an attack. Solaris would destroy the entire Earth at once, and end the human existence quickly.

But with amazing speed, the InterKnights attacked. They shot magic, spells, and arrows towards the powerful beast. Arrows proved useless, however, magic actually worked on the terrifying deity.

Magic was a gift from Gaia and the Chaos gems, therefore, it was Holy power.

They managed to stall Solaris, but he was growing angry. He blasted a shock wave so powerful, the nearby oceans exploded from the force. But they kept fighting. At this point, Solaris had killed a third of the InterKnights, and wasn't growing wearier.

It seemed as if all was lost. Then, out of nowhere, the Chaos gems burst forth. Realizing they were a danger, Solaris got ready to use his Time Traveling ability to go to the past.

Sojak, the most trusted apprentice, moved quickly. He grabbed for the gems and asked for a miracle. And one came. The chaos gems infused the life energy and power of the Earth into Sojak.

So much power filled his body, light burned forth from him. He lunged at Solaris so quickly that he flew through the air. He grabbed Solaris as he went through time.

They twisted, turned, flipped, and swirled as they were thrown through the portal of space and time. Solaris spit fire at Sojak, but it proved useless.

They emerged from the portal, and were now in deep space. Sojak launched a lightning spell at Solaris. (How ironic.) The power of the spell was amplified by the gems, and it damaged Solaris' fiery shell.

Back on Earth, Raison was critically wounded. He promised to himself that he would stay alive until Solaris was defeated.

*Sojak can breathe in space because of the life energy given to him by the Chaos Gems.

*Solaris and the other deities are about the size of large buildings.