Chapter 24: Fixing the Problem

"Let's begin." said Chaoxys. He grabbed Solaris, and pushed him into the Ultiforce. He used his powers to seal Solaris into the Ultiforce, which began to glow Red. Now that he was in the Ultiforce, I could no longer keep him frozen by stopping time. I had to finish the seal quickly.

"Thank you, brave Warrior. You fought a great evil to save the ones you love, even though it was our duty. You will go down in Legend as a Brave Hero." Gaia stepped into the Ultiforce, producing a bright Green light. Solaris struggled to escape, so we had to hurry.

"And now for me." Chaoxys began to seal himself in, but he wasn't at full power just yet. "Here!" I gave him the Chaos Gems, which restored him completely. He then stepped into it as well, producing a bright Blue light. The Ultiforce was now glowing White, and it was getting Brighter.

Solaris's yell pierced the Atmosphere, and shattered what wasn't already broken in the city. He was still trying to escape. "Let's do this." I said. I began the sealing ritual, to permanently keep them in the Ultiforce. If the three of them were truly equal, their powers would cancel each other out, and they would cease to exist.

Lightning started to blast from the Ultiforce, leaving burned patches in the Earth. Solaris was very powerful, and was getting closer to freedom. I was having a hard time performing the Ritual, with lightning shooting everywhere.

At this point, I had a Psychic link with the Ultiforce, and I was pulling the Deities further into it. Solaris continued to push his Will against mine, making the task even more difficult. The Ritual was almost complete now, only a little longer...

"AAAAAAAAGGHHH!!!" I will not be sealed away by a Mortal! Just DIE!!"

"Not today!" I yelled. The wind picked up, and the grass caught fire. Solaris was doing everything in his power to stop me. It was his Will against mine. Who's was stronger?

The Ritual should've been finished by now, if Solaris wasn't trying to escape. The wind was so strong now, I almost lost my balance. I was trying hard to hold my stance, even as the ground cracked at my feet.

The Force was Unbelievable. Power was emanating from both me and Solaris. If I so much as fell, Solaris would have time to escape. I wasn't about to let that happen. I gave one final push, then fell backwards. The power I just released shot forward, shattered a few trees, then hit the Ultiforce.

I heard Solaris final scream as he was trapped. I got up, and looked at the wreckage. "I'm glad that's over." I said.

Why was I stupid enough to say that?

An explosion of Force launched from the Ultiforce, throwing me into the air. Trees exploded, Trucks flipped, and boulders split. I stopped myself in midair, and levitated. I saw the problem.

The Ultiforce couldn't handle the overwhelming power sealed inside. It began to crack. "Oh, Crap."

Let me make this more understandable. The three most powerful beings in the Universe were sealed in the most powerful object in the Universe. And it was breaking. If it broke, the power unleashed would be enough to destroy all of Space and Time. That's bad.