Chapter 14: Plan Alpha

Namco looked around. He was somewhere in Brazil. He would have to come up with his own plan if he was going to rescue the others. He started thinking.

The only idea he could think of would be to go back to HQ, and see what was happening. He summoned his power, and transported. He was now just outside Headquarters.

He hid behind a bush, and looked around. The HQ was under a field of Darkness. He wouldn't be able to go in. Through a new gaping hole in the wall, he saw his comrades.

Our eyes were blood red, like the Shadow. Namco realized we were under control. But he noticed something else. Atari's eyes were not Red... He was still fighting for Control of his body.

Atari was locked in a Cell, and struggling with himself. The Power of Gaia ran through him, making him immune to complete control.

The Shadow was speaking to us. Namco listened to the conversation, wanting information. And he got it.

The Shadow revealed itself to be Alpha-Solaris, Solaris' Consciousness. He was planning to use the remaining InterNinjas to capture Namco. This way, no one could oppose him.

This meant that the Solaris encased in time was actually Omega-Solaris, the physical manifestation of Solaris. Namco started putting the pieces together.

With no one to oppose him, Alpha-Solaris would release Omega-Solaris, and recombine. As Solaris, he would destroy the Universe, and kill all living things in the process.

Namco had to do something, but he couldn't yet. Alpha-Solaris or the InterNinjas would kill him, and ruin everything.

He decided to go into hiding, to create a plan. But then it hit him. The other InterNinjas could sense his magic, making hiding useless.

But he couldn't just run forever... What could he do? The others would find him, and engage him in battle. The thought bothered Namco. Then he noticed- Alpha-Solaris was staring right at him.